No indictment in ferguson

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by travilanche, Nov 25, 2014.

1. lol he said you're not reading the same news and posted a tweet

A tweet talking about protests which is what I was saying in the first place. Oh well. :p 

3. Agree wholeheartedly. The evidence clears the officer. Honestly, I think that Michael Brown needed killing. I would opt to shoot him, personally, if I was in the same position. Don't tell that to anybody who disagrees though, as I wil automatically because a racist. LOL

4. Just because the media is claiming it's "peaceful protesting" doesn't mean it. Fires, arrests, freeways being halted, pushing down police barricades. These are ll these happening now around the country. An not just in Ferguson.

5. Thank god the mass media is here to calm everything down.

6. don't cops still get tasers?

7. Because we an trust the media, it stays neutral and unbiased, plus it's always 100% true

8. Nope, with the recent sun storms they stopped working correctly forcing them to resort to bullets but people keep dying...

I'm all for lethal force when needed, but 6 shots seems a bit much.

9. I agree that this seemed like an overuse of force, but at the same time, what all I've read and heard seems to point towards the officer trying to defend himself, inside his vehicle, whilst being assaulted by a larger opponent. In the same circumstances, even given my peaceful views, I would likely have shot the man several times myself.

10. pistols are fairly low on the lethal force spectrum when it comes to stopping power. from what "they say" he was going gung ho on the officer and i tell you, a taser would not have been my first choice when 6'4" 292 lbs was coming at me.

be that as it may i think they should have had a trial, people deserve that much and it would have helped to string it out and hopefully some people would have chilled by then. you know protesting in January can be a bit much in MO.

just don't like the way media and .gov are igniting the flames on this issue, seems like they want shtf.

this isn't about white verses black, it's about being a citizen and being fucked for it by tptb, simple as that. if these people had jobs, a good pay scale and some vacation time, i doubt they would be busy destroying their own town. but instead they have shit thanks to the oligarch society, the same shit we'll all have soon enough.

in this case i believe Mr. Wilson. lol is innocent of anything other than trying to stay alive, but for this one cleared officer there are so many that are dirty that go un punished and that is another part of what these people are pissed about and i have to agree on that part, but violence never solves anything and destroying your own town is quite detrimental to resolving this.

11. This is fergaliciois

[​IMG]

12. there's a lot of stories about what actually happened. without having been there I can't say he deserved to die or not.

I'm not saying they should of charged the cop but at the end of the day he was armed and Mike brown wasnt. whens the proper use of non lethal force if not in this situation.

13. Idk I guess as an officer I think you should be trained to shoot more efficiently, if a 6'4 225 lb guy came at me, I'd take him down in two shots, it's called placement. All of the animals I've hunted died in one or two shots, except the bear.

Idk I don't really know what to believe, as far as I'm concerned it's another divide and conquer topic. Perfect way to divide a county, almost as good as religion.

All that shot placement stuff goes out the window when you're having your ass beaten by a guy 2 times your size lol

15. Oh look, there goes the neighborhood.

[​IMG]

16. You think those goons can do anything peaceful.
    Yes they are rioting in other cities as well.

http://vagabondurges.com/2014/11/25/oakland-protests-then-riots-after-ferguson-decision/