Smoking blunt in room

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jswaggie420, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Can I smoke a blunt in my room when my dad goes to sleep I'll have a sploof a fan febreeze and a towel under the door would the smell be gone by the morning?

2. you're gonna get got trust me i have personal experience dont do it

caught lol maybe a bong but definitely not a blunt 

• Like Like x 1
  3. a blunt no way... i know it might be harder to do, but go outside. i can almost guarantee if you smoke a blunt in your room, you will be caught 

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just go outside: No spoof, fan, or other bullshit required. Simply spark and inhale.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. convert to wax, then you wont have to get out of bed.

6. Lol, i actually have a funny story about smoking a bong in my room:
    So i was completely baked off my ass and had a fat nug that i still wanted to smoke.. It was the summer of ninth grade so i was still a minor at the time.. My mom was right outside of my room, and i mean right outside my room.. (She was sitting on the couch in the living room of our tiny apartment) and me, being as stoned as i was, thought it would be just a fucking great idea to smoke that nug out of my homeade bong.. So what did i do? Popped a blanket under the door, and toked up.. Luckily i didnt get caught that time but i have been MANY other times.. Not a good idea man

7. LMFAO. Seriously dude? Your house will wreak after a blunt, just lol @ trying to hide that with a sploof. A sploof only works for bong hits where you take one big hit and blow through. The blunt is burning the whole time, and you won't be blowing everything through the spoof so it's an absolute waste. 

8. I don't know can you smoke a blunt when your dad goes to sleep? If you're here asking that question, then probably not.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

9. nope. but if you have a pipe or can make a homemade pipe you can get away with it if you have a window to blow the smoke out.

10. honestly, I live in my own apartment...  and I smoke blunts in my room a lot and the rest of my apartment never really smells.

but you really probably shouldn't.  

but who knows, maybe your dad won't care.

11. I would go outside.

12. Smoke up

#HigherThanLarryBirdShorts

13. #13 SirenWasHere, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Blunts, while I love them, stink to high hell. Just go outside. Better to do that anyway so the smell doesn't cling to you.

14. I had to stay at my dads for a few weeks last year and learned that blunts is for outside. But if i hit my pipe or bong i just put a towel under the door. My dad is so clueless and i can guarantee he has never smelled weed, but a blunt.. He is a smoker and likes the occasional cigarr. So he would definitly have flipped if he thought i was just smoking a cigarette. I am 25, but in his house its his rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foru

15. no pax Ploom will be your friend though.

16. haha so true it's like cheating

17. #17 ParanoidInsomniac, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Tobacco leaf will give off odors that stick and you will definitely get caught... If you roll up go outside. Nearly any piece can go undetected in a room with a damp towel by the door, incense or candle, fan, and an open window

18. Literally what I do for this is I hang my upper body out my window close the window most the way on the back kinda near my shoulders but a little lower go to the corer what the wind is blowing so it doesn't come in literally no smoke comes on I have done this with blunts bowls and everything but it's easier with blunts so you don't have to keep lighting and face it quick also put a towel and blanket on the door and spray a little not to much air freshener

19. Did you graduate the 8th grade yet son? Are you not embarrassed to admit you are over 18 and you still hide from daddy like a 13 year old?

Yes the smell should be gone by morning. If your dad has a sensative sniffer, and the smell got into the carpet and drapes and bed linen, then you are busted. Good luck.

20. #20 Taram Shiyari, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    Hi, new here and facing the same problem and you are right William that the smell is in bed linen and rugs if any in the room. And it will not go even you use the air freshener. At last the final solution will be to do laundry or buy new bedding (Hampton Hill Bedding and Comforter Sets Online USA) for your bedroom.