Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old are you guys on here?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dizzeee, Nov 25, 2014.

1. I'm old enough to remember when heaters, side-view mirrors and back-up lights were options on cars.

Ashtrays and lighters were too; now they've come full-circle (thanks to the "hate tobacco and alcohol" political demonization campaigns) and aren't even available on some vehicles . . . ? Am I right about that? :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  2. forty sumpfin

3. Much respect to all the blades that are older than me. You guys were the flower children that paved the way for marijuana legalization! I have much gratitude for you all. Thanks!  :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm 26 y/o but i been smoking weed since i was 13 though.

5. Let's just say dinosaurs are my great grand children.

6. Old enough to know what cassette tapes are. 22

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am 29 for a few more months. I am also in the UK, Female and new here

8. I am 55 physically. Mentally and emotionally i am about 13. But everyone on GC already knows that.

9. 24. I'm of age, but I still feel like I could totally be like 10. At least in my head. That and I know 10 year-olds taller than me. :|

10. [​IMG]

11. "Flower Children" has always meant "hippy' to me and a hippy I have never been. I was the guy on the Harley working 50 to 80 hours a week and still smoking dope.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #114 Old School Smoker, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Understood. If I ever call anyone a hippy, I mean it as a compliment. I love hippies! Hippies rock!

hippy.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. #115 TheShadow420, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    18, coming close to 19. Found out about the wonders of marijuana at 17, which is good (as it was comparatively late compared to many people I knew/know at my age), because usage at young age (before age of consent in most countries) is not recommended at all even by the most liberal publications on marijuana & health risks. Also sort of proud that I only got drunk for my first time at 16, while the national average is ... 13 ... Which is, in my opinion, freaking terrible and disgusting (and that's the average, which means there's likely lots of even younger people counterbalancing all those who got drunk later in their life).

• Like Like x 1
  14. Young enough to still think I'm old, and old enough to still feel young.

Now that you mention it, I was never a "flower child" either, although I did date one off and on for a couple of years in the late '60s. She was in every way EXCEPT looks. Always clean, well-dressed, smelled great and a nice polite girl. I've been kicking myself in the ass since, I probably should have married her. :(

Me and my buddies were beer-drinking gearheads. VW buses weren't quite fast enough, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm 20! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. 24 ☺️

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum