Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old are you guys on here?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dizzeee, Nov 25, 2014.

1. 21 I'm a little guy.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

2. Somewhere between 0 and 20

3. 47....old dude that grows a mean crop!

4. Believe it or not, but Snoop Dogg is 43

5. I am 2008 years old, thanks to weed. I've extends my ageing process past the norm 100 years of age.

6. On the 30th of Jan I'll be 70 and will have been using Cannabis for 47 years.

7. 41. Medically retired. Returning to the site after an extended absence. There are some truly quality folks, here. You just have to wade through the dipsticks bragging about "blunt rides" and other stupid crap that makes us all look like maniac addicts bent on anarchy. 
      I haven't seen it yet, but there was a great thread mainly by and for the ladies. The mod(s) did a good job of tossing the creeps out and keeping it relevant. You might search for it. 
      There really IS a TON of knowledge amassed on this site; well worth the time to familiarize yourself. 

Be well and be blessed.
    -Sandcat

8. i am twenty-two :D

9. 287

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Blunt rides??? What on earth lol. Are they the same dipsticks who think im a cop :p

11. im 22! im new to this site, but i use it to learn up on everything about herb! 

12. I'm 55. Older than dirt.

13. I'm 21 when I first joined I was a novice and now I'd say I'm much more knowledgeable and the shit that I used to post that pissed people off pisses me when I see others doing that lol but live and learn I guess haga

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. thirtysomething

[​IMG]

Liar!

The dirt around my house is certifiably 56 years old. :mad:

16. Fizzly, I owe you an apology. I have tested the dirt around your house for carbon emissions and found out that it was indeed, 56 years old. I was wrong. Please forgive me.

17. I'm 22 years old and my mom is my roommate

Can't wait for Christmas dinner I don't even have to leave the house

No problemo bud, just get dem fuggen glasses fixed!    [​IMG]

Fizz :mad: -->  [​IMG]  <-- OSS

19. 18, thats it.

20. 25, due to poor living conditions in India Im aware I look a older