Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old are you guys on here?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dizzeee, Nov 25, 2014.

If you want some of the usernames of some female members I can post some

Not that im stalking them or anything  :hide:  lol

2. 22 and thats all you need to know

That reminds me of the old guy who goes to the doc for a checkup.

Doc: "You've got cancer and Alzheimer's."

Old guy: "Oh, thank god I don't have cancer!"

4. somewhere between 20 and 30   ; )

5. Your birthday is the day after mine hibod :) (Not a stalker either, just incapable of using a touch screen device wuthout clicking on random parts of the page).

6. Despite my user name I am 46, weed grower ,amateur glass blower in the legal state of Washington.

Living the good life for sure. GrassCity is the best place to hang out. ! :D

7. #47 hibodharma, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014

Nice, Aquarius is the best sign of the zodiac. Aquarian women are real special too ;)

They buy a $40 sack , we buy $40 light bulbs and fill the big fat sacks!

9. Id be a rubbish grower. Ive tried every year just to grow a poxy sunflower and every year I have failed. I dont think im cut out for growing any sort of plant ever.

My friends brother tried planting some seeds in my tarantulas tank once. Which didnt work. Strange guy he is.

10. Did you do any research on how to grow plants? No? Then of course you wouldnt know how to grow the plant.

11. Nerd - Ive never tried to grow cannabis. I just found my friends brother planting seeds in my tarantulas tank and was like WTF you doing in there?

12. Twenty three years young.

13. Perhaps he wanted you to think your tarantula was magic

Thats why some people think its tough. The plants need some decent soil, nothing fancy, clean water and light.

Most people kill plants because they fuck with them constantly, they grew for thousands or more years with no help from us. We just pamper them a bit more now is all. Too much love kills plants.

Naa, youd do fine. I do a lot of outdoor vegetable growing, and honestly, growing weed is easier...indoors at least it is. You have 100 % control over the environment. ( well, depending on how much money you want to spend )

16. Im probably 18

17. Obvious cop is obvious

18. What would a cop gain by asking peoples ages?

19. Lmao! Im genuinely not im a normal 24 year old. Im currently lay in my bed at home with my youngest snoring away next to me near haydock race course In the north west of england cause I cant sleep and felt a bit nosey and im now sad cause my fiance has had to get up and go to work so I have no one to cuddle!