Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old are you guys on here?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dizzeee, Nov 25, 2014.

1. 26.

In my experience, the greater community of GC is just a lovely bunch'a coconuts. Just between you and me, I dig 'em. :smoke:

• Like Like x 4
  2. :love:

Its hard to miss pokesmot XD

I am like herpes, you may not see me, but ill pop up when you least expect it :laughing:

I am always there :devious:

Man, really stoned tonight :smoke:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Hot topics usually involve police, feminists, war, and politics

I was just saying the mods would like you because you wont be making trouble

4. i like this little feature, noticed it a while back

you'd think it would cut down on multiple posts :confused_2:

:smoke:

30 in 2 months

Not me...I'm equal opportunity...I hate everyone...:p

:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ohh haha. Sorry nerd im getting tired and I get a bit slooowww.

Oooo feminists. Ill look forward to that!

I really cant believe im still awake im going to feel like crap in the morning. (If youre not in the UK its 3:20am here).

7. Didn't I read in another thread you were a dog

You should love people. Bad doggy.

• Like Like x 2
  8. #28 Lenny., Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    I love these topics. Someone usually thinks they're being funny and posts some ridiculously low number, then gets banned. 

• Like Like x 4
    IDK...I've been called pretty much everything under the sun...:laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    The crusty old codger bit isn't fooling anybody, matey. 

Shoutout to a fellow Brit, yew! We lot need to stick together among these savage yanks.  

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh more noob questions. Is it more male or female dominated here? If you hadnt guessed im a woman.

Well, thank you ma'am! I have Trailer Park Boys to thank for it  :D

13. Lol Toasty!

Serge I have no idea who they are!

...and the odd cranky Canadian...:p

90% or so male...

15. I'm only 19 but the community here is great. I've read a lot about growing which I plan to do once I finish grad school. Sadly that is not for 4.5 years and I currently can't smoke because of my grad school drug test but I still stick around.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I almost posted 14 then realized IF was here and thought better of it :laughing:

• Like Like x 5
    Oh, right. Close enough, I s'pose.

Reckon we ought to include the Aussies too, purely for the numbers. Keep your wits on around 'em though.

• Like Like x 1
    It's probably the funniest show I have ever watched  ;)  

19. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    I'm ancient, and had sciatica several lives ago. I never did try pot for it, but script painkillers did the trick for a couple of months until the pain started to subside. But it took quite a few years to get back to 100%. I'm glad I never had back surgery.

Three years ago I had neck surgery and the recovery pain was out of this world. It was barely tolerable being maxed out on script painkillers. I tried pot and it helped some but I'm not sure how.

I don't know if it actually had any analgesic effect, but being stoned kinda distracted my mind from the pain, so in that way it did work to some degree.

At any rate, good luck. :)