THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 4

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Just checking in to make sure no one slipped a fast one on me and won Challenge 4.
    Sweet Deal!

Work sucked me into that dreadful overtime and Saturday bullshit - that's why I haven't been posting...grrrrr!!!!
    However, since I live alone and have my own place, the extra money comes in handy when the bills are due and my car needs tires and so forth and so forth...

[​IMG]

2. #1962 Grow2dab., Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
    Totally relate to that last bit, weekend work sucks but living alone isn't cheap.

When does it end cause going by the OP it's already over? Or is it December 1st this year?

3. Hi ya Grow2dab  -  I'll check the past few pages of this thread to see who, if anyone, won  - This was the list as of 2/27/2015

UPDATE  -  Friday 2/27/2015

1 - PIFFCLOUD22-dark devil auto,berry bomb   WEIGHT:

2 - BRASSNWOOD - Red Headed Step Sisters, F1 and F2s,pink version F1 clone

3  -  CALI SMOKER    -  critical+ 2.0  4.39

4 - DAZEDANDSTONED - Jack Herer at 14.1 grams

5 - MJSGIRL-WW auto  – no comment, I'll just get pissed off again!!

6 - MOLEGROWER- 3 dj shorts blueberry(breeder project)-1 Russian Haze auto-1 auto bomb /5 total WEIGHT:

7 - DIRTDIGGLER477   -   two crosses of unknown bagseed I bred and came up with my dirty-hairys --
    I can only give an unofficial weight on my dirty-hairy solo that had a significant yeild of 9.7 grams and another one which was just a bit over 7g's and my almost black Jamaican bagseed that's hermed' out.....I'm guessing about 4 g's once dried....again it's an unofficial weight  -

8 - DEEPFRIEDNUGS -  Short Stuff Tha Shiznit auto 10.9Gs

9  - RHOADIE27  -  Got about 12 grams from my lady. She smokes real nice. I can only give it a half-ass cure though as its all I have to smoke  /  My Solo cup ended up being a male. That 12.5 grams came from another plant that was grown in a coffee can, but the amount of soil was similar to a solo cup grow, which is why I kept posting.  -

10  -  WEEDLE<sup>TM</sup>    -  [SIZE=11pt]Royal Bluematic auto[/SIZE] 2.45 grams

11 - CATERPIE  -  Quick Poison  6.5

12 - BREWERYBLUES photoperiod - bluedream WEIGHT:

13- PHYSCOTIC1 - clones  Physcotic1 on 20 December 2014 - 03:50 PM in Micro Grows
    So my total for this solo is gonna be zero grams

14 - GROWTREES – Black Cherry Soda  WEIGHT:

15 - TENSHUU - I'm running a clone off a bag seed named wally  WEIGHT:

[​IMG]

4. Oh sweet. So from what I gather this one is closed, DAS is smashing it and the guys in red are still going?

5. Correct, I've still got a solo going strong (she's a 140+ day flowering sativa) I've gotta get another picture update today

6. She's the solo closest to the front. The tall one next to her under the UFO is her oldest sister. Her oldest sister is just over 150 days since light flip

Attached Files:

7. OK I just harvested and trimmed. I will post a dry weight with stems removed in about a week. It's in my drying box now.

Attached Files:

8. Looks nice, good job bro

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. ohh my lovely men of the blades ... I could just hug every one of ya's!!!!!
    The awesome growers that you are....

Take your time tenshuu and Mr. Brew, I'll keep checking back here first before I go to Solo Cup Challenge 5 thread. I wonder about growtrees, mole and the boss man? Did they post weight and I missed it somewhere? Are they MIA? (I know Mole's not, he's got pot growing everywhere... .like a mad man - him and dirt both)  -  anyway, I'll PM them and see what's up.

[​IMG]

10. A few people might loose interest or run out of room, I had to can mine cause I ran out of room.

140+ [​IMG] jesus! haha, Looks badass though mate.

Respect mate, that might be a contender.. 

11. OK so after harvest, trim, drying, and a few days in a jar: I've got 15.6-7 grams. It keeps moving on me. Smoke wise it's really clean tasting, not much of the blueberry coming through. But maybe so with more cure time. On to solo #5...
    OK so after harvest, trim, drying, and a few days in a jar: I've got 15.6-7 grams. It keeps moving on me. Smoke wise it's really clean tasting, not much of the blueberry coming through. But maybe so with more cure time. On to solo #5...

Attached Files:

12. nice! I'm feeling that when my solo finishes I'll probably be under or around 5g, she's a slow mover lol.

Love everyone's plants I see in here, shows that if you can pull nice plants off that small of a container, larger plants and containers are that much easier.

13. Looks like you might take 1st brew! You gonna run in round 5? How about you tenshu? I believe you are the last one tenshu but if I'm wrong chime in guys
    Looks like you might take 1st brew! You gonna run in round 5? How about you tenshu? I believe you are the last one tenshu but if I'm wrong chime in guys

14. I'm the last one, I'm still waiting for harvest Time.

I'm out of space for the current challenge, going to spectate

15. Totally doing solo #5... I am running an aurora indica clone. I yielded 7.25Oz from the orig. seed plant. Crazy looking smoke.very smooth.

16. Hey! What's going on over here?!!!

UPDATE  -  as of Saturday March 21, 2015

1 - PIFFCLOUD22-dark devil auto,berry bomb   WEIGHT:

2 - BRASSNWOOD - Red Headed Step Sisters, F1 and F2s,pink version F1 clone

3  -  CALI SMOKER    -  critical+ 2.0  4.39

4 - DAZEDANDSTONED - Jack Herer at 14.1 grams

5 - MJSGIRL-WW auto  – no comment, I'll just get pissed off again!!

6 - MOLEGROWER- 3 dj shorts blueberry(breeder project)-1 Russian Haze auto-1 auto bomb /5 total WEIGHT:

7 - DIRTDIGGLER477   -   two crosses of unknown bagseed I bred and came up with my dirty-hairys --
    I can only give an unofficial weight on my dirty-hairy solo that had a significant yeild of 9.7 grams and another one which was just a bit over 7g's and my almost black Jamaican bagseed that's hermed' out.....I'm guessing about 4 g's once dried....again it's an unofficial weight  -

8 - DEEPFRIEDNUGS -  Short Stuff Tha Shiznit auto 10.9Gs

9  - RHOADIE27  -  Got about 12 grams from my lady. She smokes real nice. I can only give it a half-ass cure though as its all I have to smoke  /  My Solo cup ended up being a male. That 12.5 grams came from another plant that was grown in a coffee can, but the amount of soil was similar to a solo cup grow, which is why I kept posting.  -

10  -  WEEDLE<sup>TM</sup>    -  [SIZE=11pt]Royal Bluematic auto[/SIZE] 2.45 grams

11 - CATERPIE  -  Quick Poison  6.5

12 - BREWERYBLUES photoperiod - bluedream 15.6-7 grams

13- PHYSCOTIC1 - clones  Physcotic1 on 20 December 2014 - 03:50 PM in Micro Grows
    So my total for this solo is gonna be zero grams

14 - GROWTREES – Black Cherry Soda  WEIGHT:

15 - TENSHUU - I'm running a clone off a bag seed named wally  WEIGHT:

[​IMG]

17. I'll try to throw in a picture of my solo tonight/tomorrow morning after work

18. Hey MJsGirl, I changed my entry to green crack and I got 4g exactly from it

19. #1979 Cali Smoker, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    *edit* I sent you a pm Mj

20. Here's my solo still chugging along

Attached Files: