THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 4

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Mid/northern Maine here

2. UPDATE  -  Friday 2/27/2015

1 - PIFFCLOUD22-dark devil auto,berry bomb   WEIGHT:

2 - BRASSNWOOD - Red Headed Step Sisters, F1 and F2s,pink version F1 clone

3  -  CALI SMOKER    -  critical+ 2.0  4.39

4 - DAZEDANDSTONED - Jack Herer at 14.1 grams

5 - MJSGIRL-WW auto  – no comment, I'll just get pissed off again!!

6 - MOLEGROWER- 3 dj shorts blueberry(breeder project)-1 Russian Haze auto-1 auto bomb /5 total WEIGHT:

7 - DIRTDIGGLER477   -   two crosses of unknown bagseed I bred and came up with my dirty-hairys --
    I can only give an unofficial weight on my dirty-hairy solo that had a significant yeild of 9.7 grams and another one which was just a bit over 7g's and my almost black Jamaican bagseed that's hermed' out.....I'm guessing about 4 g's once dried....again it's an unofficial weight  -

8 - DEEPFRIEDNUGS -  Short Stuff Tha Shiznit auto 10.9Gs

9  - RHOADIE27  -  Got about 12 grams from my lady. She smokes real nice. I can only give it a half-ass cure though as its all I have to smoke  /  My Solo cup ended up being a male. That 12.5 grams came from another plant that was grown in a coffee can, but the amount of soil was similar to a solo cup grow, which is why I kept posting.  -

10  -  WEEDLE<sup>TM</sup>    -  [SIZE=11pt]Royal Bluematic auto[/SIZE] 2.45 grams

11 - CATERPIE  -  Quick Poison  6.5

12 - BREWERYBLUES photoperiod - bluedream WEIGHT:

13- PHYSCOTIC1 - clones  Physcotic1 on 20 December 2014 - 03:50 PM in Micro Grows
    So my total for this solo is gonna be zero grams

14 - GROWTREES – Black Cherry Soda  WEIGHT:

15 - TENSHUU - I'm running a clone off a bag seed named wally  WEIGHT:

:smoke: 

3. Wally has some time to go lol. She's 91 days since flip, and her oldest sister is 135 days with very minimum one week left, likely 2-4 weeks

4. Gotta keep it going!

5. Rahrahrah fight the powaaaaa

6. I'm gonna make the new thread now. See you all there!
    I'm gonna make the new thread now. See you all there!
    I'm gonna make the new thread now. See you all there!

Ok, that's preeetty darn cool now! - I like it. I was checking out that website and it led me to this one too:

http://imgur.com/a/iMi6Z

I'm sure you've seen it already. I think I'll have a problem with the DIY macro lens because my iPhone4S has the lens flush against the device, it doesn't stick out like the one on the website. I'm going to think (and Google) how I can do something similar but with my phone.

Thanks for sharing you artsy person you!
    :smoking:

8. I use an iPhone 4s as well and have no problems Mj, give it a try

9. I have another little trick I'll post when I get off tonight

10. damn what happened to the new challenge

11. Thread blew up

Or its possibly being moved for the beta testing of the new forums!?

12. man thought I was trippin lol

13. Its still in micro section but doesn't show up under my sub's or participated

14. #1956 Grow2dab., Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    After having a look at the roots on my last solo (I don't think there was any coco left in that cup..) I was just wondering what is actually the key to weight? Small and solid or big and airy? Or is it just perfect timing. If I had of flowered that plant it probably would of been at maybe 20% the whole way. 

There is more then meets the eye to this challenge. I'm trying to devise a plan..  :ph34r:

15. Deep fried nugs made a great point about soil compaction in solo cup grows, it's in the solo challenge 5 thread post #23. I also think some strains do better than others in small containers. Brass n woods RHSS is an excellent example of a plant that will thrive in a solo cup! Have fun experimenting man that's what's it's all about in my opinion. Go back to challenge 3 and find the pic of my air layered clone, that's was a fun experiment. I'm thinking about doin it again and running it in a solo this time

At first I thought just veg a big plant and ya win but yeah it really is more perfecting the sprint over running a good mile in shit conditions isn't it?  I just took 15 clones, I like to have at least 5 to experiment with next round.

17. you hit the nail on the head.

18. I'll be up up and away up up and away cause in the end they'll judge me anyway. . . . Tooo Dabba dabba