THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 4

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Nov 25, 2014.

1. dark devils.. Nice. None of mine were purple. All green pheno.. All 4 I grew.. The 5th one never popped .. All well. Lol. . Yours looks amazing brotha!

2. yea I've heard not all have the trait. My first one was all green with purple and red spots. This one is way different but looks nice.

3. #1623 DeepfriedNugs, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    I live in the country. Neighbors are not an issue. Love that shit.

4. Yea I want a house on land and no worries.

5. Yeah well since the one single family house on the wooded lot was not within my financial means so I was not approved by the realtor and since the double family house which below me lives my cousins buddy and since I was working with a small window of time to move out of my small apt I had to pay another month at the place I'm moving out of and then me and my cousin split the sec dep and 1st and last month's rent and switched the utilities over and now I'm waiting for the old remnant to be completely moved out before I can start moving my stuff in :)..I did do a walk thru tho and noticed a nice sized closet in one of the bedrooms :Already got plans for that;)

6. that's what I was aiming for but I'm happy with my new move as it is twice as big as my apt and even tho my new neighbor is an officer of the law I don't feel like I'm in the wrong to grow a little personal head stash of meds and I feel lime it second nature for me to grow such an amazing and captivating flower.....I'm gonna work thru this and will weave in my projects in at a modest level even though I tend to push the limits.....

7. I'm incredibly blessed with a nice home on 5 acres of beautiful woods in the Heartland. I consider myself a homesteader. We do a garden every year and can our own food. I'm about to add chickens this spring. Got to love the American dream.

8. I can't wait till I get started in my closet too! I feel ya dirt.. I'm surrounded by enforcement, I've got one directly across the street and one right next door. The officer across the street is ret. DEA and the one next door is a volunteer sheriff. It's quite sketchy but I keep my profile low and windows covered and traffic to a minimum with a warm wave and hello whenever paths are crossed. Don't be the stranger neighbor ;) haha

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1352607-1st-grow-on-12-12-from-seed

9. #1629 dirtdiggler477, Jan 30, 2015
    Maybe I should offer to cut his grass with my fiskars in hand..lol:D:D

10. #1630 Delta9Times, Jan 30, 2015
  11. #1631 MJsGirl, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    My first outside grow was planted in organic soil that I cooked up and following this thread back in 2013 really helped a lot with the list of suggested ingredients. Plus I work at a mushroom farm so a few items were not a problem getting. By far, these plants yielded the most of what I've grown so far.

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1116550-easy-organic-soil-mix-beginners.html

jus' sayin' if you're interested in taking a look at it. I can't believe there's 454 users following that topic!!

:smoking:

12. Fucking organic hippies :D

13. oh my gosh, you're reminding of where Happy Farmer lives - out in the country, livin' off the land... open fields. Wow! I live in town and I just have to "sigh" when I read about people with all that land under their feet! AWESOME!

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1340120-happy-farms.html/page-14#entry21237457

14. Well no open fields... Lol. My property is very wooded with some open spots. I get deer 50 yards from my backdoor all the time. I prefer the cover if you know what I mean...

15. Buds are fattening, biggest cola on my bagseed starts hanging over :)

Attached Files:

16. So due to my ass being totally broke Im going to have to chop my girl down about 10 days earlier than anticipated. Ive been feeding plain water for a couple of weeks now and am flushing her atm. Im gonna put her in the dark for about a day and a half and then im gonna chop her.

All my trichombs seem pretty cloudy, although no amber yet. But from what Ive read itll just give me a more heady high, which im fine with.

So I present to you the final pics. This is about day 46-47 since first pistils and about day 60 from the 12/12 flip. So add +2 to the ages and thatll be how old she is when she gets the chop.

Ill be germing some seeds tomorrow and I have some diesel thats about 2 weeks younger than the girl im chopping now so hopefully I can wait that one out until day 60.

Attached Files:

17. Wow just wow.

Check out my Grow Diary http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1353460-ThePuffinator's-Perpetual-Grow-LED/CFL

18. I second that wow just wow

19. There cut off date? Would starting now be too late?