THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 4

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Its uncontrollable lmao it grows a good two or 3 inches a day, finally done the stretch now though

2. thank god

3. Great white shark looking great. Anyone seen a seedling like this? Thing looks like a lettuce plant or something..

Attached Files:

4. Could just be a mutant but IMO I think the soil was just to hot for that strain as a seedling. I could definitely be wrong maybe my buddy can come I've and chime in lemme msg him

5. it needs water!

6. #927 breweryblues, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    Weekend update I guess... Not to much growth on my hydro cup but the other is looking great

7. Stupid app... Let's try again

Attached Files:

8. My girl takes over 100 days after showing flowers to finish.... She's 3 weeks into 12/12 and no sign of flowers yet

9. one of my sativa clones turns ten weeks tomorrow bloom that is she is in the dark for a few days to see if that darkness thing works if not she might need another four weeks fuck that!

10. Personally I don't understand the idea of a dark period speeding up any process, I feel like you're technically starving her of more energy towards growth... We know that a longer dark period can start the flowering process, but it's a trigger, we also know plants that are grown guerrilla style with less than full day sun produce less than those who get full day..... Why reduce the energy input on a flowering lady?

11. #933 Physcotic1, Dec 21, 2014
    ive heard they ripen quicker this way but dont gain much more weight .

12. #934 tenshuu, Dec 21, 2014
    Yeah, that's what I've heard too - still seems unusual for me, I thought that light is what "degrades" THC, but is also important in changing the trichomes to become more ripe - kinda like a banana, the light ripens it faster, but too long makes for a mushy black banana.

13. #935 DeepfriedNugs, Dec 21, 2014
    Cannabis is like a hot crazy chick. She's very high fuckin maintenance and a lot of trouble to deal with, but the sex is AWESOME and makes it all worth the trouble.

14. I heard that leaving them in the dark before chop is supposed to cause the plant to throw out more trichomes, especially in white strains.

15. so what your saying is a 32 hr darknperiod at the end does nothing!

16. #939 tenshuu, Dec 21, 2014
    I'm suggesting that my belief is that a 32hr dark period is 32 hours of time - and that you're starving your plant almost 24 hours of energy towards growth and development at the end. Personal belief.

Edit: stoned and forgot to mention - regardless, 32 hours of time the plant will still do some sort of growth and development, but I personally believe that the light energy is a more effective way to improve your plant than the dark period would be

17. #940 Physcotic1, Dec 21, 2014
    i try twenty four hour lights after week ten and see what happens.