THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 4

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Now I think it is time to get well medicated and stare at my pile of seeds and decide which ones to use....

2. Boner

3. Iol:lol:

4. Also to note that the act I made and brewed for 24 hrs is the most vile smelling thing I've ever smelled...:eek:...the smell almost made me vomit....it reminded me of rotten fish bait...or dead shrimp...but anyways I diluted it and fingers crossed that I didn't eff' the strawberry cough that's currently veggin in the tent.....also I decided to give the 4 tier planted and ha e them a 24 he dark period and put them in flower mode in one of the cabs flowering under a 200 watt 2700k cfl from garden bright and crammed a small 4 bulb 2ft 6700k 96 watt New wave h.o. t-5

5. Oops forgot to.post the pics....

Attached Files:

6. #46 DazedAndStoned, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    Just thought I'd share some snapshots since I'm highly medicated and bored. I may use some hashplant, SLH, and bagseed clones once they are rooted a bit more if that is not against the rules :p

Also, I think I'll enter a Red Poison for sure, just cause look how beautiful her sister is for 4 ½ weeks old... Look at those calyxes :O

I will also be starting up some kushes and NL for this comp, I have a few that just sprouted a few days ago, but I'll be popping more I'll make a list once I make up my stoned mind haha

Attached Files:

7. #47 BrassNwood, Nov 25, 2014
    As usual I find the thread a day after I take a mess of clones larger then my cloner can handle.. LOL.. Let me know who qualifies or not as I always have more Red Headed Step Sister F1 and now F2s seeds I can fire..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Woke up this morning and took a nice bowl of blue dream to the head. Well great morning now! I'm glad to see this so active already...let's keep it that way k soloies?

9. #49 DeepfriedNugs, Nov 25, 2014
    I'm in!

Got a seedling in a solo ill use.
    Short Stuff Tha Shiznit auto!

10. #50 Cali Smoker, Nov 25, 2014
    U joining brass n wood?
    Where's sundance? She plan on "bouncing" her way over anytime soon?

11. Ok so I'm having trouble deciding what strain should be in the solo challenge. I've decided that most votes will be the winner so put up your vote!

Attached Files:

12. What's everyone's opinion in smart pots? I was thinking about buying one...or two

13. I vote thc bomb. I love smart pots but man they are a pain if you plan on transplanting. I keep my moms in smart pot sip's. They grow fast and it reduces the frequency of my waterings. However come root trim time it gets ugly, I'm thinking of trying something else. Does anyone here keep mothers?

14. Auto Berry Bomb!

15. Your Auto THC Bomb sounds interesting then again so does the Auto Berry Bomb... I'm siding with DeepfriedNugs on this one, Auto Berry Bomb  -  do it, do it, do it, do it!!!!

I didn't start my seeds last night as planned, I'm not prepared but at least I know the cut off date is Dec 1st, I'll def. have my girls going by then. Jus' sayin'

:smoke:

16. Hey you, Hi! So I can put you on the list, what are you running? I see it's an auto but what's the name? It wouldn't be Short Stuff Tha Shiznit auto by any chance would it? I'm a little on the slow side, get used to it ok, most of these guys in here are use to it. I was born that way. :smoke:

17. lmao

18. See what I mean, most of the time I'm just laughed at because I don't know the lingo or hell, I just don't know diddly squat. 
    I love you too Cali! lol :smoke: 

19. Short Stuff seeds, Tha Shiznit. :bongin:

You catch on fast! :smoke:

20. OK I'm in. . Running Bender.. Auto, for our darling MJs records . I'll be planting a few of them. . They are regs, gotta get a few females outta the bunch.. They go 70 to 80 days from seed..