THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 4

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Nov 25, 2014.

1. #21 MJsGirl, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    I've never smoked any of the strains you have listed but going by just the name alone, I think Kush Berry, Kush Skunk, Super Lemon Haze,  Hashplant and Big Banger sounds interesting, :smoke:

So when you make your final selection(s) I'll adjust this annoying blue signature I've created to reflect your choice.

2. Tadada... you're so darn cute!!! 'bout time you got here!
    What?

3. he's not the only one who's sitting on a seed stock.....if I had to pay for all of mine with my collection up to date....to replace them in dollars would probably cost 6 grand...and that's not including some super old school secret strains...including the original ww's which are ibl genetics which for some reason seems that I've been blessed with the majority of them being purple phenotypes...

4. I have about 9 of each kind too, except the SLH and Elite Auto Mix, and more on its way before Christmas time hehe

Its hard to decide when you have such a selection lol

5. im jealous. U plan on becoming a breeder? I would love some of your IBL white widow. Where can I get them? Wanna share lmao

6. I dunno :huh::huh:...for me tho it's a toss up from pineapple express,lemon g-13,mazar,lsd,c-4,killamanjaro,ssh,slh,sour bubble,donk,white rhino,or orange bud x skunk :blink::blink::blink::blink:just to name a few familiar ones...:D

7. #28 Cali Smoker, Nov 25, 2014
    Dazed & Stoned where did u buy your beans?

8. those are my holy grail of seeds and was blessed from a buddy of mine whose a breeder....and always try a to give me random projects he's done test runs with and once satisfied with his results he shows me love on the meds and seeds :)

9. Also got a triple purple purple strain he bred that is amazingly purple..dark-matter....it's so purple it's almost shiny purple black....definitely a must if your a fan of the taste of blowing purple flowers...I will be breeding this as my seed stock on these are limited fem seeds but limited...I've got a couple in mind to do breeding projects tho'

10. Yup, I'll take the dark matter and the IBL white widow please. Thanks!! No? Well dam!!!

11. I got the hashpant from a friend who does some small scale breeding for medical patients, all the kushes and NL x came from PeakSeedBC (awesome breeder), and the rest came from my first large order from overseas from Seedsman, from a few different breeders :)

12. You and dirt have awesome friends. My friends are gonna have to start stepping there game up lol

13. oh you guys are killing me with all your seed/bean talk. See what's in this picture, that's all I have ... whaaaaa whaaaaa!!!!! :cry:
    View attachment 138752

keep talking, I'll keep reading :)

14. So here is something I found while researching. This will be my motivation for this round. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416886935.092122.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416886946.378114.jpg

15. Daaaaaaaamn 40g from that! WOW! If my red poison auto fills out half as much like that in the next 7-8 weeks I'd be one happy stoner

16. #37 MJsGirl, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
  17. I love stuff like this
    loveitloveitloveit

[​IMG]

18. #39 MJsGirl, Nov 25, 2014
    [​IMG]

I couldn't find anything with a tobacco plant in the middle, with information surrounding it, like the one above

19. #40 molegrower, Nov 25, 2014
    You know I'm down with that. . And those ibls.. .. was looking at using blackwater for breeding. . That's black. . Lol. I'm going to run another auto. Just have to pick. . I'm digging that Bender I'm growing out for a breeder. Maybe that will be the one. I'll post up my choices in a bit