THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 4

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Nov 25, 2014.

1. That does look sweet even though it's only a blunts worth.....I've had quite a few 2-3 Grammy solo cup plants....actually thought they smoked better for whatever reason But we're the last to finish so maybe I just thought it was....whatever lol:lol::lol:looks tasty tho'

2. Thanks bro

3. i think you deserve an award for keeping that baby alive this long!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. 122 days of flower so far veg was about 3 days after the clone came out from under the dome.... Was only under a 40w cfl for that. She's the healthier looking of the 5 Wally girls in the cab.... She didn't catch the light sensitivity as bad as the other 4 - they tried to reveg from my camera flash maybe twice a month during lights out... No hermie, just straight reveg.

5. UPDATE  -  as of Saturday March 30, 2015

1 - PIFFCLOUD22-dark devil auto,berry bomb   WEIGHT:

2 - BRASSNWOOD - Red Headed Step Sisters, F1 and F2s,pink version F1 clone

3  -  CALI SMOKER    -  critical+ 2.0  4.39

4 - DAZEDANDSTONED - Jack Herer at 14.1 grams

5 - MJSGIRL-WW auto  – no comment, I'll just get pissed off again!!

6 - MOLEGROWER- 3 dj shorts blueberry(breeder project)-1 Russian Haze auto-1 auto bomb /5 total WEIGHT:

7 - DIRTDIGGLER477   -   two crosses of unknown bagseed I bred and came up with my dirty-hairys --
    I can only give an unofficial weight on my dirty-hairy solo that had a significant yeild of 9.7 grams and another one which was just a bit over 7g's and my almost black Jamaican bagseed that's hermed' out.....I'm guessing about 4 g's once dried....again it's an unofficial weight  -

8 - DEEPFRIEDNUGS -  Short Stuff Tha Shiznit auto 10.9Gs

9  - RHOADIE27  -  Got about 12 grams from my lady. She smokes real nice. I can only give it a half-ass cure though as its all I have to smoke  /  My Solo cup ended up being a male. That 12.5 grams came from another plant that was grown in a coffee can, but the amount of soil was similar to a solo cup grow, which is why I kept posting.  -

10  -  WEEDLE<sup>TM</sup>    -  [SIZE=11pt]Royal Bluematic auto[/SIZE] 2.45 grams

11 - CATERPIE  -  Quick Poison  6.5

12 - BREWERYBLUES photoperiod - bluedream 15.6-7 grams

13- PHYSCOTIC1 - clones  Physcotic1 on 20 December 2014 - 03:50 PM in Micro Grows
    So my total for this solo is gonna be zero grams

14 - GROWTREES – green crack and I got 4g exactly from it

15 - TENSHUU - I'm running a clone off a bag seed named wally  WEIGHT:

6. Where did you get the seeds ?

7. Bonza Seeds - Come join us on Challenge #5 - it's too late to enter now but I'm sure there'll be a #6

View attachment 148505

8. When's number 6? I want in!!

9. number six will start when the majority of challengers have harvested and posted they're final weight.

10. Ok, I thought they had already done that. I'm subbed in so I know when it will start.

11. this thread is solo cup 4, might want to sub into solo cup 5 to catch the beginning of 6.

12. 1430304875507.jpg
    1430304889955.jpg
    Harvested Wally a little early, no wet weight, will update with dry and trimmed dry weight within a week!

1430304999677.jpg
    She engulfed every cm of her solo cup with roots too.

Here are some pictures of what was ready to come off all of her sisters.... 3 of them still have some maturing to do on the tops, and the tops are impressive enough for me to warrant the space they take up.

13. Flash
    1430305138422.jpg
    No flash
    1430305152309.jpg

14. Not sure why those scissors look red in the picture... That's dodgy. Not my trim scissors anyway, just an easy reference I had nearby.

15. #1995 MJsGirl, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    High there tenshuu! I'm about ready to post a virtual certificate to the winner of Challenge 4. Do you want to submit your dry weight before I do? Mysterious pair of scissors? LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. 2.2g dry weight, I do not have a photo of the weight, I lost the thread in my favorites.

17. What's up everyone. Daddy is back again:D

Sent from heaven

18. Brewery blues u out there?

19. Yeah... this app hates my new tablet.

20. Mj's girl has something coming your way buddy!