The Haze Vaporizer: Welcome to the Future of Vaping

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GC Advertorial, Nov 24, 2014.

1. #21 vapeview, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    Regarding the Haze chamber size, it holds a max of ~.25g and there are two so you can hold ~.50g in the unit.
    There are few portables on the market with capacity greater than that (including the Magic Flight).

Regarding the concentrates, holding the unit horizontal is actually what you need to do to avoid the mess! You indicated that it would cause the mess. Haze is working on a solution to be able to hold it at different angles without leakage but right now you have to hold it horizontal or you risk leakage.

Regarding taking on the go, again the Haze has features that make it one of the more convenient features for out of the house use. First off it is dual bowl and has the ability to handle dry herb or concentrates. Not too many portables can handle both. When using the concentrates you place them in the multi-purpose cans, which can be loaded up in advance and stored in one of the two chambers or separate.

The cans are multipurpose because they can handle dry herb in addition to concentrates. This means you can load up as many cans as you want and have enough to last as long as you need. Vape a bowl and swap it out. So along with user swappable batteries this is again one of the more convenient vapes to use out of the house. I also love vaping a bowl and get a fresh one later by just flipping a switch. No can exchange, no dumping or reloading of the chamber. Who else can say that (currently), the Pocket Puffer is coming and it will have two bowls as well but no can design and I don't believe it handles concentrates.

So my statement to you was not to pick a fight, it was to highlight that you should probably learn a little more about the functionality of a vaporizer before you put out statements/opinions (whatever) that are inaccurate. FC is a much better place to learn. It seems there is a lot of B.S. flying here on GC. Again, I mean no disrespect so I hope this response is received as such.

2. #22 lwien, Apr 11, 2015

And that is the only reason that I'm active here, vapeview,  in the hopes that I can catch some of the BS before an unsuspecting vaporizer purchaser makes a bad purchasing decision based upon inaccurate, false, and misleading information.

But if I want to learn something about either a vaporizer that I know very little about, or learn new techniques and mods that can be applied to vaporizers that I do know a lot about in an effort to make them perform even better, I head on over to FC.

3. Yep, I know that Lwien. You are a legend both here and Fc. In fact I thought of you when I was putting that part of the response together.

I'm Scottg402 over at FC BTW. I don't have the number of years of experience you do but I have spent significant time there learning and applying with a pretty big arsenal of vapes.

4. #24 lwien, Apr 11, 2015

And you communicate that knowledge very well here at GC along with a few others.   Please keep up the good work.    We need it around here.....

5. #25 Hated, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
  6. This just in... Slogan contest is canceled, move it along people nothing to see here ; )

7. it looks a little wide but the design is pretty sick. gotta try this thing out.

8. I've been eyeballing this company/vaporizer for a little bit. It's pretty much exactly what I need. A Pax that can have two different flavors running at the same time, more temp options and eliquid option. I am debating on pulling the plug on the v2.5 or waiting for an even newer model. I honestly still think the Original Pax is better than the new one so idk if waiting is always necessary the best idea..

9. Awesome!!!! Going to head over to amazon and see if I can get my hands on one. Maybe I will do a review on youtube.

10. The Haze Dual V3 announcement was made today. Check out details here!

11. Just ordered the 2.5 yesterday, guess I should have waited.

12. Not gonna lie the 2.5 still looks like a super sick unit. It's been on my "to buy" list for a hot second.

13. Where did you buy it from? If you haven't received it/used it you may be able to return it.

If you have used it Haze has a Pay-it-Forward Upgrade program for lifetime upgrades for only $99. Good for you and the recipient of your old Haze. Details here....

http://www.hazevaporizers.com/upgrade-charity

14. Ordered it from vape nation suppose to be delivered today. Figure I'll just use it and if I like it I'll go the upgrade program route after a few + months.