The Haze Vaporizer: Welcome to the Future of Vaping

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GC Advertorial, Nov 24, 2014.

1. #1 GC Advertorial, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    <div><div>The Haze Vaporizer, a sleek and innovative competitor in the superfluous vaping industry, rises far above the rest, offering unique features not found on any other vaporizer, packaged in a quality product that can't be beat!

At first glance, you can see the Haze offers a certain stylish flair other bulky and bland vapes don't. The compact size makes it easy to carry with you anywhere, and the modern design allows you to remain discreet. Offered in several different colors, (midnight blue, graphite gray, orchid purple and absinthe green), the Haze Vape is customizable to suite your style, and your individual vaping needs.

[​IMG]

Once you get past the admirable aesthetics of the device, the functionality of the Haze Vape dazzles and amazes even further.

For starters, the Haze Vape is the only vaporizer on the market that has not one, but two canister bowls, for dual loading options. Able to accommodate dried herbs, oils and concentrates, the dual loading option allows the user to choose two favorite vaping ingredients to load into the Haze at one time ­ or just to double up on the amount of one ingredient. So, for example, if the user decides they want to vape dried herb and concentrates interchangeably, the Haze Vape makes it all too convenient.

And, with 4 heat settings, distinguished by LED indicators on the front, the Haze gets a perfect vape every time, no matter what you put in it. The first heat setting, Level 1, starts at 365F which is perfect for use with e­liquids. Level 2 brings the heat up to 385F and Level 3 goes to 395F, guaranteeing you get the perfect temperature for your dried herbs. Level 4 heats the Haze up to 420F, providing the necessary temperature high enough to vape concentrates. But, even when you crank up the heat on the Haze Vape, the silicone exterior keeps the outside cool and comfortable for handling.

With a warm­up time ranging from about 60­90 seconds, you don't have to wait long to get the perfect vape going. Because the dual chambers are separated by stainless steel protective walls, you can heat each chamber to the temperature best suited for its contents, without scorching the contents of the second canister. The Haze Vape also contains a patented heat­exchange mechanism that allows for a cool vapor output, assuring the draw is never harsh.

The Haze Vape comes with 2 long­lasting, rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries, which run about 35% longer than other competitors' (about 3 hours), and a car-­charger is also available (sold separately), granting the freedom of true portability. Additional batteries are available for purchase, so if you find yourself forgetting to recharge your batteries often, you can always stock up on extras to keep on hand.

</div></div><div><div>When you purchase your Haze Vape, included with the package comes your Haze Vape unit, a power­bank charger compatible for use with all USB devices, 2 batteries, 2 convection screens, 2 conduction screens, 2 all­purpose cans (perfect for storing all materials for easy transport), a cleaning tool, a material tool and both a stainless steel mouthpiece and a glass mouthpiece (along with an instruction manual and instructional video).

[​IMG]

The interchangeable stainless steel and glass mouthpieces allow you to pick your preference, and regardless of whether you choose glass or metal, the mouthpiece slips comfortably into the Haze, ready to slide effortlessly out for use at the right moment. The cleaning tool gives you a helping hand on the maintenance and care of your Haze Vape, and since the Haze is designed with all removable parts, making it easy to access all areas that need to be cleaned, clean­up is quick and simple.

[​IMG]

As a testament to the quality of this product, the Haze Vape comes backed by a 10 year warranty, so you'll never have to worry about your vaporizer breaking or falling apart due to shoddy craftsmanship.
    The Haze Vape is manufactured by Haze Technologies; founded in 2013, Haze Technologies combines innovation, advanced technology and extensive research to create quality products that are safe, durable and effective. As one of the fastest growing vaporizer manufacturers in the industry, Haze Technologies remains committed to providing extraordinary products at the pinnacle of vaporizer engineering and design.

Distributed through VaporizerUSA, the Haze Vape is widely available. VaporizerUSA is widely recognized as a premier supplier of vaporizers and vape products, offering the most recognized brands on the market. Founded in 2010, VaporizerUSA has become one of the most trusted providers of quality vape products, offering an array of items to choose from, and exemplary customer service to back them. VaporizerUSA was recently named Best Store of 2014, and has been noted for expedient national and international shipping, as well as an immediate customer response rate.

Along with the comfort of knowing your Haze Vape comes from a trusted manufacturer and supplier, you can feel secure knowing your Haze Vape will arrive quickly, allowing you to waste no time before enjoying the premium vaporizing experience connoisseurs crave.

</div></div><div><div>The easy­to­use design allows even the most novice vaper to prepare the Haze Vape for use with little effort, and the luxury of the dual­bowl system offers enough extra storage space and optional variety to satisfy even the most experienced consumers. The thick vape clouds brought forth from the smooth, non­restrictive draw will ensure you maximize your vaping experience, and will leave even the most skeptical vaper feeling happy and content.

(Below is a quick video showing how simple the Haze Vape is to use:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFIFq-vr25I

And, once you have your Haze Vape ready and rolling, you can enjoy the feeling of knowing you are vaping with the crème­de­la­crème of vaporizers – so covetous, in fact, that even celebrities will be clamoring for this magnificent device.

Haze Vaporizers will be featured in the celebrity gift bag giveaway at the February 2015 Academy Awards ceremony. Oscar nominees, including those nominated for Best actor, Best actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress and Best Director, will receive a Haze Vape inside their “Everyone Wins at the Oscars” prize gift bags – the first vaporizer product to be included in such a prestigious event.
    But, you don't have to be a celebrity to vape like the upper­echelon! Haze Vapes are readily available to the public, easily found on VaporizerUSA.net.

After being featured in respected publications such as the New York Times and High Times, and with the upcoming appearance at the Oscars, it's no wonder the Haze Vape is quickly becoming a favorite for vape lovers everywhere.

So, if you want to indulge in the latest and greatest in vaping technology (and do it in style!), the Haze Vape is the #1 go­to for all your vaping needs – whether you prefer to pack your bowls with dried herbs, or would rather load up with waxes or oils, you can do both with the Haze Vape. And better yet, you can do both at the same time! For easy use, portability, versatility, exquisite flavor captured in a cool, smooth vapor draw, and an all­around totally satisfying experience (wrapped in a sleek and trendy design), there is no other like the Haze Vape.

If you find yourself uncontrollably drawn to this intriguing item, or if you are just looking for the best way to upgrade your vaping experience, you can visit HazeVaporizers.com to find more information, reviews, informative company updates, accessories and, of course, the Haze Vaporizer. You can also follow Haze Vapes on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram for news, updates and cool giveaways.

</div></div><div><div>Don't settle for anything less – get your Haze Vaporizer today!

[​IMG]

</div></div> 

2. Looks good :cool: Like an upgraded Ascent. I like the fact it uses removable 18650's , I got a lot of those around the house for my other vapes. 

3. In my opinion this is one of the best values on the market. This especially if you have access to herb and concentrates.

4. I picked up a discussion in the vaporizer club thread that was looking for unbiased information on the Haze since this is a sponsored thread.

The Haze is not without its faults but I think it's a great device and the folks at Haze do a great job of listening to their users and make improvements based on that feedback. This is a long review and I apologize about that but there is a lot to cover on this device. Here you go.....

http://getavape.com/haze-vaporizer/

5. In reply to what this advertisement claims about the Haze, I have recently purchased one and have to say that it is a very good vape! With that said it broke in less than 1 week of use. The customer support at Haze responded to my request for assistance right away. They sent me a return shipping label and offered to repair and return quickly. I returned the unit today (unfortunately they did not pay for overnight shipping on the return) and must admit I already miss my haze. I will have to wait and see how long i will be without it. My only complaint (other then the fact that i am already without a unit that i spent a lot of money for) is that the mouthpiece gets stuck in the unit almost immediately after using it! Other then that  the vapor it produces (i use dry material only) is awesome! I would be happy to share the outcome when i have one! I hope this is not indicative of the quality that was put into Haze! D

6. just an update! got my haze back in 5 days! Works great! Thank you to Jaime/Amy at Haze! 

7. Still loving my Haze xmas gift- works great so far!

8. i've had my haze for about 2 months now and i can honestly say i have never been so in love with a smoking piece in my entire life.  before this i had the pax, which was good and all, but not even close to the haze.  i love the fact that i can vape just about anything i want, not to mention the two bowl system allows me to have a wax loaded up as well as flower in the other.  the draw resistance is pretty much non existent and the vapor tastes amazing every time!  cleaning, although needed somewhat frequently, is a breeze and takes about no time at all.  just alcohol on a q tip, a couple quick swipes and you're good to go.
    in addition to my affinity for this tape, i can't say enough about their customer service.  i had a problem with one of my batteries (which isn't covered under warranty), so i sent out an email just to see if they could help out.  i sent the email on a sunday afternoon and heard back within an hour.  i was totally shocked!  after a short correspondence, the batteries were on their way and arrived within the week.  i have never in my life had a more pleasant customer service experience. 
    if you're looking for a high quality portable vape, there is nothing better on the market imo.  with the caliber of the customer service i am extremely confident that if any problems do arise, they'll take care of it immediately.  
    thanks haze for not only making an amazing product, but standing behind it.  you guys are awesome!!!!!

9. is nice to be get more batts at the ecig store.  nice to stock up for camping and outings... less need to smoke :)

10. Still works like a charm. Love this little guy!

11.  10 year warranty - same as Pax

12. #12 showbe345, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    This vaporizer looks really nice for bho/oils too.. but the thing is that I just cant see this lasting that long or if it breaks down your shit out of luck.

Who honestly wants to send it back and pay for the shipping too? I smoke out of my mechanical mod clone I bought for less than 20 bucks and the RDA clone that I use or a glass globe. Both of which hit really hard. My RDA with 22 AWG kanthal wrapped sub ohming at .2 hits like as if it were you dabbing on a nail.

250 bucks is a lot for a vaporizer and you still need to buy extra cratridges. And replacement gear in the future to fix it.

TBH the price is too high. A mech mod even a real one a non clone wont cost that much for a full set. A clone on the other hand you can spend less than 40-50 bucks and it will hit oils just as well. Flowers though it would look like its a hassel since you would need to grind it up to pack in their.

13. I own a Haze as well, and have for about 3 months. So far, so good. The dual bowl is really great, especially when I'm sharing it. Bowl sizes are nice too. Biggest complaint is it really demands a lot of cleaning -- after just a few bowls the straw gets stuck and it's tough to get it out, and a lot of the time the vape will time out before I can wrangle the straw. I've been using the tweezers in a pinch, but I'm not positive if it's good to use that. I got it on sale for $199, so it was a pretty good deal.

If you want something to just hit dabs with though, this isn't your machine. It's capable, but using a rig is much better than this. The fact that it's discreet, portable, and draws easy is awesome too. I would recommend it -- 10 year warranty is nice too. Battery life isn't awesome, but I just carry the charger around and always have one of charge when I'm using the other. Two bowls will knock out about half of your battery life, so beware of that.

Battery door is also problematic. Mine pops open all the time despite closing it properly, and sometimes it seems to seal closed and I can't get it open to change the battery out.

All I listed are all the problems I've ever had. Otherwise it's SOLID. My friends who own PAXs and similar vapes are jealous. And, for the same price point, why wouldn't you go for the Haze?

14. your dog has a great smile ^

15. im getting one! :metal:<em> </em>

16. I'm at the end of a 20 minute session on a tiny dab of shatter. I don't know a lot about concentrates but I'm cool with that.

I love that this thing can go from flower to concentrates with the flip of a switch. Or mix both together in one session in a multipurpose can. The Haze is so versatile!

17. This Haze is the only dry herb vape that I have also been very satisfied with for concentrate use.  I also love being able to prepack cans with dry herb, and swap them on the fly.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. #18 BioTransFormation, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    I'd say my main problem with these are the small chambers, it looks almost as if it's smaller than a magic flight. 
    Also concentrates, held horizontally and then heated up? Sounds kinda messy. 

Overall it would be a light smoke on the go, but if you want to reload it you have to think of all the other shit you just added to the equation.

Also Showbe345 makes a good point. A simple vape setup can be made for a lot cheaper and with more customization. Although not often as well packaged. 

19. You should research this vaporizer further before you make such statements. Almost everything you said was inaccurate.

FC is the place to go to learn.

20. #20 BioTransFormation, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    I guess I don't understand what I said was inaccurate about it. The concentrates sit upright in the chamber after you load then, and when u hit them.  The chamber seems comparable or smaller than a magic flight, and the heat temps (MFLB 380 degrees).

Show me how much flower YOU put in it if I'm so wrong. While you do that show me all the tools u use to replace the bowl thereafter. Even just a simple tube of pre-grinded bud is a lot imo.

Building an e-cig is also a valid alternative for anyone, in basically any price range.

So what was inaccurate about it? Or is it just my opinion you don't agree with?