Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drivin round while high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ILuvMaryJane, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Wazzup yall.. this is probably one of my favorite things to do while i am high, is just drive around my car, i dont know where i am going most of the time, but i just drive in the highway, sometimes cruise around the malls, etc... I waste alot of money on gas, basically i killed an half of a tank within 4hrs of just drivin round the way. Does anyone else do this or is it just me.

2. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It can be real fun or real sketchy.

4. #5 Old School Smoker, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    You should not drive around in your car. You should drive a square or a triangle. Unless you speak of a round of ammo, which is highly permissable in the state of Texas.

I did back in the day. I used to love getting baked and just driving around, exploring unseen places in my city. Then again, I didn't have much of a choice. I couldn't get high with my parents at the house. Good times, good times.

6. I used to cruise around for the hell of it all the time, sober or otherwise. Especially with good music. I liked to see different places, and the drive acted as a brief escape from the world. Now, I won't drive stoned, gas is more expensive, and I drive so much at work, I don't usually care to do it more.

Be careful, OP. And be wary of carrying weed with you, that's probably the easiest way to get a possession charge, and possibly even DUI.

7. And text often.....

8. I ride my bike while high and it's awesome as long as I'm not too high. My area is busy though so I have to be really careful not to get hit by a car.

9. I'll drive around as long as I have nothing illegal in my car I get way too paranoid

10. Worst feeling ever.

11. No, if I am baked I prefer letting someone else do the driving. Its not worth it to me to risk a ticket or going to jail just for a buzzed joyride.

12. I like to just walk around and listen to music in like busy places. Its cool man. Relaxing. Maybe smoke a few cigarettes.

13. #14 jdtrewdd, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014

Amen dude first post btw

14. I actually don't like driving too baked it's kind of annoying. Usually somebody else drives and we toke on some nice dark roads with those reflectors in the middle. It looks pretty cool at night whilst stoned!

Shred!!!!!!!

15. I'm a crazy driver when I'm not high, the paranoia really helps be be cautious on the road. That's not necessarily a good a excuse, but it's true!

16. Its fun, but not at night, one time I was coming back from a concert and got lost and somehow ended up in the hood, I almost got shot :(

17. Yeah but most of the time I'm sober. If I'm having a rough day or night I'll just go drive for hours. When I'm high its like I'm a race car when I'm coming down the mountain pass going home.

18. I do it all the time but i dont spark up usually till im out of town in the country. Just cruising out in the farmlands and hills its beautiful, I feel like ive traveled back in time. Sometimes ill just park and turn the car off and enjoy the absolute silence of being out in the middle of nowhere :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

19. I hate driving while I'm high, I get so sketched out.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app