Greetings from Southern Cali

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PurpleFlowerInMyChest, Nov 24, 2014.

1. #1 PurpleFlowerInMyChest, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    Hello,

New here from Southern California,
    Been daily toking for about 8 years now. Just recently started a challenge with my wife and my parents to see who can lose the most weight in 6 months which we agree and now about almost a month to it am in the lead so hopefully it stays that way.

Anyways I also decided to challenge myself a step further and decided to take a 6 month tolerance break. Due to it getting kind of old to me just smoking alone 99% of the time, and just having such a high tolerance is not so good on the wallet. Well on my last time flying I decided to try some wax, I don't have a proper rig so I would just use a Cig lighter from my truck and a pen tube. Boy was it a different experience and the reason I join was to learn more about dabbing (proper tools to dab, tell the difference between good and bad wax).
    Also I was wanting to purchase everything I need to properly dab before the end of the 6 months.
    That way I can catch up on 420 2015

I hope I can get all my answers here.

Have good day everyone stay lifted. :metal:

2. I did that once ! After that I have noticed , I only need 1 joint per day ,at the most ! Cheap high now ! After 50 yrs. old , I slowed down ! 65 now !

3. Hey welcome to GC. I'm in so cal too

4. socal here too. :wave:

as for the wax, your gonna need a glass rig, either something to fit in your bong in place of the bowl piece or you can just buy a bong set up only for oils, a titanium or ceramic nail, glass a dome or not (depending on if you get a domeless nail) and a torch.

and for good wax vs bad wax steer clear of anything dark and runny. shoot for 'crumble' or 'shatter' honey to clear in color. i assume you have your med card, talk to the dispensary workers they can point you in the right direction better than i can, i'm high and just regurgitating what ive been told and what i do haha

careful tho man, dabs right after a 6 month tbreak will send you to jupiter lol

have fun and good luck with your challenge

5. Thanks for the warm welcome.

First batch I bought was dark and runny and really messy, 2nd time around it was more of a wax with a yellow color to it. it was so much easier to handle and a lot stronger.
    I really need help with the nails not sure what the best setup is and if its better for dome less or with a dome.
    its all new to me, I would mostly just use blunts or jays and occasional pipe here and there.
    Going to Jupiter and beyond is my master plan :ph34r: