SOLO Temp

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by orange24, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Usually vape at 5 or 6 to get a nice body buzz but last night decided to do a session at 4. Wow...was an entirely different high. Very clear headed and wasn't stony at all despite medicating with "private reserve". Anyone else have different experiences at different temperatures?

Yeah I definitely notice a large difference between 4 and 5 as well. Usually I start at 3 then go to 4 until I no longer see much vapor, then I turn it up to 5 and more thick vapor starts to come out. It's amazing how much of a difference 9 degrees can make.

3. #3 puddleglum, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Have you ever seen a chart of the vaporization temperatures of different cannabinoids? There are so many different chemicals in cannabis than just THC. We can fine-tune our vaping temperature to achieve a variety of medicinal and recreational effects. :)

[​IMG]

4. #4 DesireeMiller, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    I usually take 3-4 draws at level 3 and then increase it to level 5 and get 2-3 draws before it starts tasting terrible.Then, every draw, I usually take for 12 seconds and hold in for 4-6 seconds. It really works well on me.

5. #5 tranceholic, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    When i first started Arizer solo, 3~4 seems to do the trick. now constantly at 5 for epic buzz. Go 6 during the last few hits for puffing clouds.

source: http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/1302357-arizer-solo-tips.html