Supercropping or lsd?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by TheSkunksFunk, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Hey guys. I'm going to go for an outdoor grow this summer. The strain is donkey kong from Oregon green seed. I'm planning on FIMing it at the fourth or so node and then either lsting or supercropping all the main stems outward. I guess my question is if i should lst or super crop it??? ( I want maximum yield and quality... just like everyone else I guess lol)

Me, personally, I would just LST them. Sure, super cropping can be useful, but I just prefer low stress over high stress.

Try drilling tiny holes around the lip of your pot and you can have a safety pin going through a rubber band, having the band around the branch that needs training. Then you put the safety pin through one of your tiny holes & close the pin. Voila, you have a LST, pulling your branch over to the side, without cutting off its 'circulation'.
    Tieing a tight piece of yarn, or string around a stem had become an issue in the past, where the plants branches are trying to grow thicker.
    The rubber band will expand & move properly with the plant's growth, while still maintaining the proper tension to support the branch.

I hope I was able to help.  Good luck! :)