Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Bud in Moncton New Brunswick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HighOnPoutineAndGreen, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Greetings everyone.

So here is my dilemma and its really getting on my nerves.

I just moved to Moncton,NB a couple months ago and so far there has been total shit green and im wondering where to grab a solid connect of some high grade Bud as harvest season has passed and it seems to be only highschool weed like as if..

I am an older mature male just looking for some good bud around in Moncton NB. I usually order online but for the time being I just wanna grab some good bud can anyone point me in a good direction?

2. Go find good ol Ricky at the trailer park his hash is the best even the shit hawk hunter lahey loves his hash 10$ a gram at the shopping mall.

The Vape life is the only life for me.

3. I am in the same spot myself, pretty new to Moncton N.B. and looking for someone or somewhere to find some smoke too.

4. I'm pretty close by to Moncton, you just have to know the right guys. Try looking on ST George street

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. I buy my bud from high school guys only 2 of them though all the others have terrible weed but I get MasterKush,Green Crack,Rockstar and stuff like that there's good Bud around moncton

6. #6 Skywulf40, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    Anyone in Hillsborough, Riverview area who knows where I can find some?????

7. i cant find shit lately.... ugh moncton

8. No I didn't have any luck what so ever :(
    Money in pocket and no luck grr

9. It's against the rules to directly ask for connects here, so be careful.

I used to live in Nova Scotia. I got some really dank bud out there. Not sure about NB.