I dont get cheaters

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Marijuana Kamui, Nov 24, 2014.

1. #1 Marijuana Kamui, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    Sup blades and bladettes, gx18thelegend here, I really don't understanding cheating. If you're with an indvidual and she/he doesn't make you happy then just break up with said individual. cheating does nothing but create useless emotianal turmoil on both parties when it could have been avoided by a simple break - up.

No backstabbing, no excessive lying. you'd be free to fuck whoever you want after a break-up. So have you ever cheated? why? was it worth it? and give us the deets because whats a good story without details? :smoke:

2. #2 Stride420, Nov 24, 2014
    All cheating is, is the human basic need for survival and procreation.

Men cheat because biologically we are programmed to spread out genetic material as much as possible. For men it means any woman that looks healthy enough to conceive and carry a child. That is usually marked by wide hips and small waist(able to bear children) and a healthy look, like shiny skin.

Women are programmed to go and be with the most alpha man in the area because that is her and her offsprings best chance of survival. This could mean physically the most muscular, the richest, or the most confident in the room. When a woman finds a man that can better cater to her survival needs she will want to be with him.

We are basically still animals and people need to understand that. The issue arises because humans have evolved to be able to think and process information. We were never "supposed" to in a sense stay with one person our whole lives. We created that. Our full basic needs are reproducing as much as possible and keeping them safe enough to grow up. That is why many people also get divorces after kids are grown.

So it all goes back to our biology. The fact that we can think now makes it all more complicated.

Good post. :D

To add a few points: Men are hard-wired to squirt inside of any sexually-attractive woman who will have them. Men may not follow through with their desires because they are in a relationship, but sometimes "the urge to procreate" overrides that.

Women tend to cheat when they feel they are no longer loved.

I cheated once. I did it because I was 100% sure in my mind that he cheated on me, he just wouldn't admit it. I was also sure the bitch he cheated on me with stole my boots. I LOVED those boots. 
    So I got dressed up, went out, picked up a good looking guy, had him pay for a hotel room, and we fucked until I was bored and then I had him drive me home. I made sure he dropped me off front so he could watch me get out of his car. When my boyfriend at the time asked me where I was, I told him to use his imagination and to get my boots back from that bitch before I have to.  It was after that I broke up with him, I felt like he needed to be cheated on first before I dumped him. It shocked the hell out of him, and I would like to hope it causes him to think twice before he does it again to someone else in the future.

That was the one and only time, and the only time I thought it was acceptable. I think it was more of an "Eye for an eye" scenario rather then a cheating scenario, though. I think cheating is disgusting.  

5. Hey, it's fun to do bad things........

6. #6 VikingToker, Nov 24, 2014

I feel that the relationship is over the moment adultery is committed, whether both parties are aware of it or no. 

Edit:

However,

Do you think you've lost a bit of your dignity for committing the same crime rather than breaking up with him and going out and getting revenge-laid after? Was the vengeance fulfilling or did you feel a bit empty afterwards?

7. The urge to cheat is biological but so is the urge to kill someone who pisses you off.

We must resist these urges because we don't want those wrongs done to us. The golden rule and all that.

Breaking up is better than cheating unless you're fine with your woman cheating on you in return.

8. I've cheated, twice. First on a guy I was with with a girl... He was a gem, a total gentleman and treated me like gold. I treated him like shit. I had been going through guys really quickly but it hadn't occurred to me that it was because I wasn't really into them. I broke up with him shortly afterwards and told him what I did and apologized.

The other time I cheated on that same girl I had cheated with. Our relationship was okay, the sex was great but emotionally it was meh. I was falling hard for a good friend of mine and we were roommates for a school trip to Italy. The sexual tension was crazy and I went for it. When we got back, I told her, apologized and we broke up. Afterwards she ran away, hitchhiked to a city about 8hrs away and there were posters up everywhere that she was missing. I was sick with guilt and blamed myself. She ended up being okay, but I knew I was responsible.

Now I'm still with the girl I cheated with, almost 4 years later. I made a lot of changes before we started dating - quit smoking cigs, cut down on weed, swore I would never cheat again (it was becoming weirdly ing rained, almost habitual). I still haven't cheated on her, and won't. I will never cheat again. Joke's on me, actually. My current gf cheated on me once, but I took her back and forgave her. I've made my peace with it, and love her very much.

9. I can see where you're coming from with that, and I can get why someone might think I'd be guilty of the same crime.

But in my mind, we agreed to be faithful to each other while in a committed relationship. He knew I wasn't the kind of girl that was going to be okay with my man having some skag on the side. We were supposed to have mutual respect. He spit in my face when he had that woman in our place behind my back, and he spit in my face when he did god knows what with her. He is just lucky that all I did was go out, have better sex with a hotter guy, and rub it in his face afterwards before I left.  Sleeping with someone after I left means nothing, thats just something I am going to do anyway. No, this needed to be something done infront of him with someone MUCH more attractive then he is, that way it is also a shot to his ego and not just his manhood.

And it was extremely fulfilling.   :smoke:

Seen and noted, thanks for the reply

11. Cheating is inexcusable. Anyone capable of doing it doesn't deserve a relationship. 

12. Yeah, like I get that we are biologically wired to want to sleep around, but then why define yourself as in a relationship? That's why I don't get it. If I'm in a good relationship, I don't feel the need to have sex with someone else. If I ever found myself in that position, I'd just as soon end the relationship on the grounds of not being committed enough. 

13. I cant stop laughing hahaha.

14. Give it a decade or two, and you're in a stable relationship, but suddenly in a position where a really hot, attractive woman is coming on to you, and there is no doubt in your mind that she wants to fuck you. Depending on the person and the situation, all the theories may go out the window as Mother Nature takes over.

15. Women are not the same as men, when it comes to sex, usually.  When a woman has a child, there is a decrease in their sexual interest.  Sometimes other things do this as well.  Men, however, could have an arrow through their chest and still want to get laid.  Women also believe that a man who wants sex outside of a committed relationship does not love them - this is also wrong, in many cases.  We can have sex without love much easier them women.  Other reasons could be physical, such as some kind of medical reason why sex cannot be performed by the woman.  Sometimes, a partner will not do certain sex acts that the other would like.  I imagine that that this could go either way, but usually it's the woman who is refusing to engage in something with the male.  And, unfortunately, some guys (and women), just become disgusting for some reason, but the marriage still has love.  

The best way to handle this is for a couple to have an understanding that if one of the partners really needs to have an additional sex partner(s), then it should be allowed and not considered "cheating".  

16. i dont know bruh...Most of em cheat and dont really think of it too much is just happens. i was in a relationship for 3yrs wit my girl and ive really never chated on her until one day my homie invited me to this house party and this girl was flirtin with me the whole night got alittle drunk and ended up having sex. no body is perfect things happen, even in a relationship. SO dont judge people

17. You were thinking with your little head, not your big head.

It's not about being perfect, it's about making the right judgment at the right time. :smoke:

18. Maybe..I just feel like I would feel way too guilty. I mean, I was even in an open relationship where I had my partner's permission to hook up with people other than her. I took advantage of it one time and still felt guilty as fuck. She ended up cheating on me for real a few months later (hooked up with someone I had specifically asked her not to since he was her roommate at the time). I don't know, I just personally don't feel like I have it in me to cheat.

19. IMO, it's all about self control, and self respect...

If you are in a relationship, then you've made a commitment to someone...have enough self respect to honour your commitments, if you can't, then end the relationship...

Exercise enough self control to think before you act...

I have never cheated...never will either...it's not in me to do so...

LOL, until some little hottie starts rubbing your dick.

FWIW: I cheated years ago. My GF at the time was not for me, I didn't even like her, but I felt terribly guilty anyway.

Your GF screwed her male room mate? What were you expecting?

In a situation like that, or where there's 2 women and one man living together, or vice-versa, it's almost guaranteed that somebody will end up screwing somebody they're not supposed to.