My first grow...the HIGHS and low (my journey)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Deez Trees, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Thank god for the humidity JEEZUS...I need a wax coating like your plants

2. Here is a little update on my girls.

Seems the humidity has gone up on the girls naturally so the fifty percent humidity is reached with minimum use of the humidifier. Gotta watch the tent for humidity issues and may need to buy a dehumidifier when these girls really start getting thick.

Decided to double pot the the plants to create an easier draining system. Put perlite in the bottom of the second bucket to catch the drip and will a few holes to drain out any excess water if any. Probably just attached the draining hole to some type of container. Gotta think this out more lol.

Okay so with the drainage pot underneath, it increase the height about two inches and now I have attempted to start tucking the plants especially since they were already touching. I feel like the big fan leaves are hard to control. I am supposed to be taking the stems and basically tucking it underneath the SCROG and moving each node into position? These plants are growing so quick its amazing. It was time. I hope I am doing it right. I hope the experts will ADVISE!!!!

Hit the girls with just water and molasses. Seems like they are coming back. I hope so. Trimmed some of the fan leaves off the fems since I had them out. Will probably be my last time taking them out. Back to the nutes on the next round. I messed up a little on the nutes causing wrong PH but I used 6*6*10 on the one to the left and it did the best, no discoloring. I gotta stay on point with that for my next grow.

SO HERE ARE MY GIRLS. FIRST TIME SCROG. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Attached Files:

I'm def going for that jack frost look lol

Everything looks great in there!

Just keep doing that until your net is filled

5. no trimming....just light pinching to get it to bush out.  Evidently EVERY branch is the most important branch in SCROG

Got it!

Thanks. I'll cut out the trimming.

What do you guys think about me super cropping the plant before it gets full???

7. 4 weeks...? evidently then it has enough axion (hormone) to divert to other areas

8. Where you at man!? Did that scrog fill up?!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. hey bro, i dont think the dehumidifier is necessary in veg fwiw. I think you should bend the branches down in scrog. Where'd you go?

Yeah, a dehumidifier something I have not had a need for yet. Its a humidifier. I will probably need a dehumidifier once these girls get bigger so I've heard. So just another thing on my list.

I'll update tonight!

11. Hey hey hey look whose back

12. chomping at the bit...did the gals in the solo cups get some roots?

13. What's up, Deez!

How are things going, haven't seen you around for a while!

14. Where you at bro?!

15. waiting for new updates here[​IMG]