dab rigs

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by affordableboro, Nov 24, 2014.

1. DAB RIGS

what are they? Water pipes used to smoke concentrated oil

how are they used? Dab Rigs usually come with a special type of bowl piece called a "dome" and also a little glass "nail" you take the nail and you put it into the glass slider without the dome piece on, next you take a 'torch' and heat the glass nail up till its red. After the piece ishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED-77JFJw38red you then take your dome and quickly put it on the slider over top the nail. Now take your concentrate and apply it to the heated nail and take a nice "bong rip "

whaaalaaaa you have just taken your first dab... for a demonstration you can watch one of my youtube videos
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED-77JFJw38

2. FYI its called an oil rig, not a dab rig. One of my buddies calls it a "dab machine" I just SMH.

3. a friend of mine always calls a rig a dabber, so confusing hahaha

4. I have a little chillum with a birdhouse dome attatched, i call it a dabber and always get my friends confused because i call my dab tool a dabber too.. I'm always handing them the wrong thing when they ask for something. It's why i never use it...

5. Some of the terms I've heard: Concentrate rig, dab rig, oil rig, oil bong, and time machine (That's just this one guy). I think "oil" and "dab" are starting to become one in the same. Yes I know that oil and wax can be different things, but I remember smoking some oil off of a hookah charcoal in my youth (yeah yeah yeah, we were all dumb at one point). Isn't that almost the same thing? We are still using concentrates in a dabbing like fashion.

6. Vapor rig and oil rig what you will usually see on websites. I tend to go with oil rig.

7. oil and wax are the same thing

8. If your not sure on consistency just call it errl.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum