Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alleykitty, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Ive been a smoker for about two years. I am a total light weight (two hits and im high as a kite). Last year I made a dealer friend so I really got into smoking almost every single day. Every time I smoke anything fruity or smoke really shitty mids, I get sick.
    Ill start to feel high but Ill start to get really bad virtigo and get nauseaus. If Im not sitting down Ill faint and then violently puke for a good half hour. I cant move or talk because I'm puking too hard. Everything sounds really far away and if i open my eyes they roll back into my head and i puke harder.
    Id like to know what this might be. I dont think its because I'm "too high" and I didnt think it was an allergen.
    I tell everyone Im alergic to it because I'd rather not smoke it.
    Im an asthmatic, I smoke cigarettes, and I have gastroparesis (delayed gastric emptying; it takes days/weeks to digest stuff and if I overeat or eat certian foods, I'll puke).

2. I'm almost sure it's the flower you are ingesting.. you're probably getting sick off of the fertilizers and/or other chemical used on the plant while it was growing...

• Like Like x 1
  3. I believe I have an average tolerance to marijuana, but if I haven't smoked in a long time i get similar symptoms that you just described. I would try just doing one hit and waiting 10 minutes to see how you feel to rule out low tolerance being the issue.

Another idea I have is the location that you are smoking in. For some reason that i can't explain, when I go to a certain friends house to smoke I start getting a terrible headache along with feeling like I'm about to pass out. I have even threw up at his house because to this.

4. This is a good point also. Are you getting all your smoke from the same person/place, or is it with all strains?

5. Your thread is titled "help me". What do you need help with? I'd suggest you do  not consume MMJ in smoke or edible.

6. I think you should stop doing drugs period.

Those are some really bad conditions to be dealing with things that have to be metabolized.
    I really suggest acknowledging your limits and the signs your body is telling you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah dude that sucks but Old School is right.. you should maybe consider not smoking. I know it's a way of life, believe me. BTW I'm no doctor but I had a friend that had that same reaction years ago every time he smoked, his condition was Meniere's disease, and he got to the point where he was afraid to even be around it.  

• Like Like x 1