Bag seeds 4 weeks into flowering. Whats next?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by famousjs09, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Grab yourself a pocket microscope for like $10 and you can just check your trics and know when they are done.

2. Don't waist your money on a pocket microscope. Get a jewelers loop. 40x it is to hard to focus in on the pocket scope

3. My buds that are growing on the bottom are starting to fall I guess from weight and the stems are browning to the point where I've been able to snap two off to hang up and dry. Is this a good thing or bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I don't think the bud needs light, or as much. the fan and sugar leaves do the photosynthesis not the bud. I would not cut to expose bud. I trim when the light blocking is more than the leaf being trimmed? make sense? lol  if I can trim one so 3 or 4 others can get more than i do...

again this is just my opinion, but what i say works for me.... happy growing! 

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418260662.099232.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418260697.900427.jpg

Update on plants!

6. Dude. You still got at least a month before they're ready to harvest.

Good job, they look healthy.

7. I agree with Major, you have some time before she is ripe for picking. The hardest part of growing is the patents to wait.....

8. What's next?

Hermaphrodite flowers

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #29 mandrin13, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
    Yous should probably cut way back on your flushing, if you have 2 more weeks flushing everyday will proobably kill your plant, I think you follow the normal watering shcedule you have used previously, so once or twice a week probably.  Many people say flushing isnt even necessary unless you get nutelock, though I think anyone who grows with nutes should do it, especially if others will be consuming the product.

10. #30 famousjs09, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    Update on my bag seeds! I'm still laughing at those who said I wouldn't get a good yield with this grow tent. I chopped my tall skinny purple plant down and got close to a half ounce. Here's some updated pics ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419000269.836543.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419000292.852653.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419000311.870275.jpg

11. Nice, I am happy for anyone who gets a good yield. Spread that vibe man!