Hi (and dry) in Charlotte

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Songbird2291, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Hey all! 30 y/I in Charlotte. Have been living a dime at a time here for the last year or so. Anyone else around here have problems finding a reliable hookup? Seems like I always have to go through a friend of a friend of a friend, and wait 3 weeks for an answer on 2 days' worth of smoke. Now that I've realized how much it helps with my anxiety and depression, I just don't want to keep going through these dry spells. Am I the only one?

2. I got the same stuff in VA southeast part of the state going on. When it does happen its light and not what was advertised. I just started back up again and lost all my old connects.

3. I can't seem to make a good contact to begin with! Every time I think I've found someone it falls through. And no one that says they can hook me up seems willing to put me directly in contact with anyone. Which I understand, of course, but it still sucks for me! And same here about false advertising... Last time the guy went on and on about how sticky the stuff was, and what I got was so dry it crumbled in my fingers. :-/

4. Sounds like a perfect reason to start growing  :poke: