Pick up artists now considered dangerous?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pussyslut, Nov 23, 2014.

I came across an article this morning: https://ca.news.yahoo.com/is-pickup-artist-julien-blanc-a-threat-to-women-203340451.html

Basically it sounds like feminists now consider pick up artists dangerous and something to be banned and policed, that women need to be protected from them.
    Seriously?? I feel like this is starting to get a little ridiculous. I'm with ya on a lot of things, I think rape is wrong and women should be allowed to do the same things as men and wear what they want and say what they want and basically have all the same rights and freedoms equally. Not Females with the bigger piece of the pie or over somewhere in crazy town ranting about not needing men anymore, but equal meaning exactly the same on both sides.
    Are they now saying that women are so frail and incapable of making good choices that we need to now be sheltered from doochebags like these, like somehow we can't help but go home with them? Really?? 
    I understand that some women fall prey to guys like these, but guess what, making bad choices is how you learn in life, and repeatedly making bad choices in life is how you learn that someone is stupid. You can't fix stupid, whether they have a dick or a pussy attached to it, and to penalize these guys even though they are clearly assholes is just wrong in my opinion.

Feminists are starting to do real damage to their own cause and its because they have their heads so far up their own asses they can't see the light anymore. Getting pretty sick of it!  :mad:

2. Hey you win some you lose some, what can you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 As Above So Below, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014

They've been saying that for a long time now.

It's never a woman's fault.

Guys are the big meanies and women just want to live in peace and paradise and blah blah blah.

How about we stop with this whole gender equality thing and focus on the real problems of the world... Like spending billions on war, a collapsing economy, a government that's now so blatantly unconstitutional and corrupt it's insane... Or how about the thousands of homeless men, women and children? Or what about the declining education system? What about the millions of illegals that will now be citizens? How about the new "health care" system that is now raping millions upon millions of Americans? Or what about.............

Men and women are not equal, and never will be equal, so fucking.get.over.it !

I agree.

The art of seduction is a valuable part of procreation.

5. So these feminist don't want guys going to hookers.

Now they want to make it illegal for guys to use "game" to get laid.

What do they want?

For every guy who approaches a woman to want marriage and anything that misrepresents that man is illegal?

Speaking of "game" and deception how many women look just as good without makeup? Maybe make up should be illegal since it deceives poor, innocent men looking for an attractive partner.

6. But it is no longer socially acceptable to pity the PUAs, because they are apparently-in these socially divisive, Ghomeshi-saturated times-a viable threat to the feminist cause.

^ Pulled from fifth paragraph of the article

My main concern with articles like this is just how in a true objective scope, this means absolutely nothing.

I feel so sorry for people who considering this man to be a  viable threat. If you want a violently apparent and preventable threat look no further than food mitigation. (Obesity and starvation) Or anything that promotes the suffering of not just females, but millions of PEOPLE. Everyone needs to realize that this isn't the third grade. It is not about boys vs. girls. Its about using our available resources to discourage and mitigate suffering of people.

Not just females.

7. Good lord feminazis are annoying. So they want it to be illegal for a man to attempt to carry out his biological imperative?

Look ladies, I know this is not how you want it to be, but biologically speaking, it is a mans job every single day to drop at least one load inside a woman. That is the way men are designed by nature. You can't legislate that away. Some men will fall in love easily and attempt to tie down a girl he is trying to bed. But this is really a biological trick in men who can't bang different chicks all the time. It is their brain saying "look, we gotta put these loads inside someone, so if you can get this girl to commit to a relationship then we can empty a clip in her every time we see her!"

Some men are good at getting women so they bang lots of different women. It is their biology! Stop trying to pretend that you making poor decisions about who you open your legs for is the mans fault, it's not. If you are an adult you should be able to make your own decisions and take responsibility for your own actions.

Its not hard to tell the difference between a guy looking for a relationship and a guy just looking to empty his clip. Stop blaming nature!

8. Haha I just watched Hitch yesterday on TV. I never thought someone could actually make a living off it.  Pretty good movie. 

9.  Ever notice how the most outspoken feminazis are the kind of woman you wouldnt bang even if they liked men?

Hmm....

10. I pick up women regardless. Wish a cop would try to stop me. Unless it was a woman cop who was also a part time pick up artist. It would be a goku vs cell battle. With kamehameha waves

11. Well I was on their side at dangerous, lot of pick up artists are scum of the earth types.

But they lost me when they tried to push women are incapable of thinking for themselves (or rather the implication of it)

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, Feminism, at its core, is good, we should all be equal, regardless of sex or skin color. But so many of them, want not equality, but preferential treatment.

12. Sometimes it's just easier for them to publicly express their insecurities then label all men as thought criminals. Lol

Or pretend to be a badass internet feminist when in real life they barely exist/matter/make any difference.

I just think its ridiculous to think we can't handle ourselves against something as hilariously lame as the "pickup artist". 
    People need to stop coddling their little girls and teach them how to stand up for themselves and how to make good choices that are you are held responsible for.  All I know is that when I came home crying when I was a little girl because so-and-so hit me, you know what my Dad did? He told me "You know what you do? You hit them back twice as hard so they know to never hit you again. Now they think they can hit you all the time."  And I marched back out there and confronted that bully and they never hit me again.
     Now I'm sure I'll get people all crying about how its wrong to teach your kid to hit another kid, but guess what its wrong to teach your kid to just take a punch and then go crying to someone about it and to basically be spineless. They grow up learning to be victims and to wait for someone else to do something about it, it's sickening.  
    Ladies, it sucks, but these types of guys exist, if you happen to be taken advantage of one thats too bad, but thats life, and you learn from it. Maybe the fact you jumped into bed with him in less then 24 hours says something. Maybe you should have a better screening process, value yourself more. Don't get mad, or blame him, consider it a life lesson and grow from it, do NOT become a victim of your own deflated self confidence and passivity and hold that up as an excuse for why you have no responsibility in this.  It happened to me, young, and I was pissed but whatever you get over it and you learn from it and you hold yourself to a higher standard and others to a higher standard.  

14. Holy shit, personal responsibility for your actions? Thats crazy talk

15. Exactly. Instead of ranting about this, do something about it if its that bothering.

16. #16 Omega369, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    I disagree. Most people who get into pickup are nice nerdy guys who has never even hugged a girl before, so they got fed up with all these douchebags getting laid all the time and decided to go learn pickup. Gives the nice guys a fighting chance instead of finishing last.

Now you take someone like Julien Blanc (real social dynamics guy). He is a douchebag but a smart douchebag. He's the kind of guy who grew up getting laid all the time and preys on these nice low esteem nerdy guys. Pickup companies like RSD charge anywhere from $700 to $4000 for a session/boot camp.

It doesn't make manipulation ok, but it's happening anyways pickup artist or not. Tons of douchebags with natural skill getting laid all the time.

[​IMG]

17. This^^^^^^^^^ seriously this^^

Yes, that's generally true.

Hot looking women don't need the power that comes with feminism to get what they want. Ugly bitches are jealous of them -- and not having the looks to manipulate men -- they fall back on political power.

Most young women today who claim to be feminists don't really have any clue what it's all about, and don't realize that it's really a leftist political movement.

19. Its not even an art though, its literally just being confident, and asking every single girl you see if they wanna fuck, and ignoring the fact that for every thousand women you ask, maybe 10 of them wont throw a drink in your face. And thats as described by guys who left the pick up artist biz because how scummy it is, not from me.

I dont think I can agree with that statistic, Im one of those nice guys, with extremely rare exceptions, who cant get any action, and not once have I considered giving up at being true to myself, to become a douchenozzle who preys on insecure women. Im sure some guys do get fed up, but I highly doubt most of them are ex-shy nerds who werent given the time of day by any women ever

And even if they are.... eh, Im honestly not sure I can feel bad for them if thats the path they chose to do something about that

20. #20 BloodBooger, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    The power of a true cocksman can never be curtailed...no matter if you take away his Jovan Musk Oil, Olds 442 convertable, summer jap flaps and "I love pussy and pussy loves me" beer coolie. He WILL score even if he has to hang around for the closing song chatting up the last fat girl in the club....the power resides......