CUNT

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SMOCATRON, Nov 23, 2014.

1. #1 SMOCATRON, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    Why are Americans more offended by this word?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-SUhJT3g1c

2. I cunt tell you.  It's a secret. 

3. See you next Tuesday

Feminists. Women think this word is offensive.

I personally like the word, and would use the word more readily then say "Coochie" or "ChiChi" as those types of words I find way more offensive because they sound like a weird baby-talking pedophile came up with them.
    Cunt sounds strong, sharp, straight to the point. It's a good word  :smoke:

5. I dunno but yous all need to get into it so I can start calling you all cunts more often

Attached Files:

6. Guys that use that word are dicks

Yeah I've never understood it. I've pissed a lot of women off by calling them "cunts."

But where's the logic? I don't get offended if they call me a "prick," and many have. I don't even know any guys who are offended when they are called "pricks." It's almost a term of endearment.

8. #9 Oni-Jin Spiritus Genitus, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    Edit

9. #10 garrison68, Nov 23, 2014
    Cunt is considered very offensive by a lot of women, even if it's used as a derogitory term for a man, "He's a cunt!".  I don't know the origin of the word, but wherever it comes from it probably was not as bad, originally. 

Now, "Pussy" is different in that it can be totally non-associated with the vagina.  Calling someone a "Pussy" can mean that he is a scardy-cat, but it's considered offensive these days because of the association with the female sex organs.  It would be nice if "pussy" wasn't almost always considered a cuss word or slang for vagina.    

10. I don't know why the word is so offensive, but I love that it is. I save it for people I really, truly don't like.

11. words are not offensive it's all about someone's attitude most curse words people say they don't even use in the real meaning context.
    Obviously when they do it's another story.
    Whatever tho.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

12. The only people who get offended by the word cunt are cunts themselves. It's just a word.

13. Oh yeah?  Well you're a hormonal bitch

14. I don't understand cuss words in general, its just something people get offended by but can't explain why...

Then you have people that use other words in exchange for cussing like crap, freak, darn etc...

But if its the 'meaning of the word' that's offensive, then when you say "CRAP!" Instead of "SHIT!"...what was different in the meaning? You got across the same meaning with the same attitude behind it...

So then why aren't they cuss words? The whole thing is just stupid...

But to the word cunt, I like it and when I use it and someone gets offended I just say "wait a minute now, cunt is a beautiful word, it was used in shakespeare"...

He used to have his actors stress the word like "CUNTry men lend me your ears"

15. #16 SlayerVA, Nov 23, 2014
    I haven't heard of anyone being offended by that word, I use it all the time.

Ever call your GF a "dumb cunt"?? Try it sometime. [​IMG]

17. I'll use it as a pick up line and let you know how it goes.

It should go smoothly.

19. What's that? I cunt hear you. I have an ear infucktion.

hahaha