Taking my friends girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Megacosm, Nov 23, 2014.

1. If you have the oppurtunity just tell your boy you're gonna pursue it. Even jf you know its not going to go anywhere its obviousoy gonna go further than he is with her. It could turn out to be a fruitful relationship or a one night stand. If she is acting like the behind his back its going tk lead to nothing but a broken road for him. Better to get it out of th e way now before he gets real feelings and goes bat crazy. He needs some education on how to interact with females in the friend and girlfriend sense if he has no idea about this. Youd be doing yourself him amd her a big favor in the long run.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bang her hard bro. My dad always told me that any woman with a "boyfriend" was always looking for another one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Doesn't sound like she's real interested in him anyways might as well go for it. If he's a real bro he'll understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tell him be like look bro she's into me begging for the D. Sorry bro.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

• Like Like x 1
  5. You have always struck me as a sensible guy.

Not anymore though! Good job, thumbs up! ;p

6. Thank ya. Thank ya very much.
    I just haven't really connected with a girl as well as her in years and I'd take a one night fling with her over an acquaintance any day. PREAM

I think friends are more important then that, but, if you disagree then you should go for it. If you don't, then you know that its wrong.

8. I agree with your sentiment about good friends but me and this guy aren't close at all. I talked to our mutual friends and they both said they don't care what happens between him and the girl. So when I'm what ends up between them we'll see if they meant it.

• Like Like x 1
    ah, in your op you wrote you'd lose all but one friend… Hope it works out though! Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  10. Its pretty shady if hes a good friend but if not I would go for it especially if they arent technically together

• Like Like x 2
  11. A word of caution, if you do get into a relationship with her, don't forget how she ended her relationship with your friend.....

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yeah I feel you on that I know you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.
    The thing is they were never really together. He took her on two dates and never even kissed her so I don't blame her honestly. If we get together and she pulls that shit she'll be single real quick.

• Like Like x 2
  13. #33 gumisgood, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    i've done this and dude punched me in the stomach.
    but i got the girl...
    so, i guess i won??

it's a douche thing to do.
    i'd recommend against it.
    i was immature when i did it.

also, if she's the type to get stolen...you ain't the only one who can steal..
    and in that vein, what's this girl's name? i'm just curious lol you can trust me...
    and you can trust her with me too lol

14. There is a way to handle this situation in a manner that would still benefit you!

First of I would definitely not advice you to wife her, I mean think about it man she is seeing someone, wether it a serious relationship or not she has been on dates with that dude, and now she is telling you she doesn't want him she wants you, ( if she didn't want the guy why did she go on dates with him?)

She isn't steady man and definitely doesn't know what she wants, i know you don't want to be in the position of the guy she is playing right now, she could do the same shit to you next week.

I know you are probably asking yourself right now if i want you to just pass up an oppurtunity like this, and no, you shouldn't pass it up just because you shouldn't wife her if you can doesn't mean you shouldn't bang her if you can.
    Do your thing and if you think you can pull it off then go ahead and bang, keep the secret to yourselves, if your friend doesn't know about it then it not going to hurt him, if she squeals on you and tell him then he is doing homeboy a favor.

Btw i wouldn't tell her i don't want a relationship until i have hit it, it a fucked up advice but you don't have to listen to me.
    I speak from experience, i got 6 friends that don't fuck with me no more cuz of some shits like this, make 3 mistakes and you get blamed for life, it not always me peoples.

15. DAMN dude that would be a favor. When you put it that way, OP should definitely get on that.

16. #36 BloodBooger, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    To start..he's NOT your friend...you said as much..and then if that is true, get stuck in...feel no remorse. IF, he IS your friend, NEVER even THINK it...cause real friends dont do that shady shit....but, looks like your best move is to get all up in her stuff...wont regret it...till you tire of her...then, dont get upset when some other dude takes her..it the way of the world.

17. If someone else can't close the deal and she's asking you to there's nothing wrong with that. Your sensitive friend will soon learn that in this world you gotta take what you want. Maybe you'll help him stop being so sensitive.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Tell her that she has to make it clear to the guy that she wants you and not him because of who he is friends with.

🎶Is this deliverance? Is it the end?🎶

19. Make sure she doesn't do to you what she did to him... That's the problem with chicks like that.