Skywalker Kush Goes to the Bright Side

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by InternationalHarvester, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Check out my journal from time to time of you get the chance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I think that if we are a cult, the same could easily be said about the Mars-Hydro users....Charles Manson called his Cult a "family" too :laughing:

3. LOL, oh yeah.

I'm a fan of the Mars lights and will probably buy more of them some day, but you couldn't pay me to read the shit that gets posted in that thread... well I guess if I was getting paid...

4. We should probably make a solarspec thread. Not it! Lol

I duno, you guys might scare off some potential customers. I bet if you got enough blades together on the forums you could get a pretty sweet deal on a bulk order of all High-Intensity-White robes.   [​IMG]   [​IMG]​ 

6. I had the pleasure recently of swinging by IH's and sampling this recent harvest, GOOD SHIT!   [​IMG]

Props IH, props. [​IMG]

7. You know it was all the soil, plant, and lights. I am just the humble BRINGER OF RAIN.

[​IMG]

8. I agree IH we have been blessed with such a resilient plant. Just show them some love and tender care and they will reward you. It always amazes me when I pop that little seed into the ground  with what it is going to produce. It is never exactly the same. They all have subtle differences and then you get that one special plant that just makes you gawk! 

9. #149 SoCal Nature Farmer, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
    Hope that all has been well with you and yours man! Let see some girls! Haha

Happy growing brotha!

10. What's up pH? Earliest I could get beans in a solo is September. In a middle of a transition to a concrete jungle. I am hoping my better half will let me grow while we are here, not a ganja friendly state either. Although a lot better than TN. [​IMG]