Skywalker Kush Goes to the Bright Side

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by InternationalHarvester, Nov 23, 2014.

1. #21 bsless, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Them some serious hardware u got hanging there, sir.  Wish there was a fast forward button here. Try dumping a handful of red wigglers into your soil as they will help breakdown your organic matters into nutrient rich castings, releasing all kings of beneficial enzymes that will help your plants absorb nutes more efficiently and also help aerate your root-zone with their burrows. Also try if you can find some hardwood ash and add a 1/2cup/gal of soil.  Wood ash is at least 22% calcium carbonate, along with P, K, Mg, and most essential elements.  It also acts as a pH buffer from the high calcium carbonate content.

Good luck, sir, will check back.  

2. Thanks for the advice man.

3. Just a lil somthin somethin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Got my hands on some malted barley, I think the gals liked it. I swear there is a another gal buried in there. I've been pushing the branches down on the SW as its lst. Here's some before and after:

Before:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Girls are loving the specs, the Skywalker is so damn branchy, Going to flip the lights on the first, hopefully the blue dream will have at least a couple of branches hitting the screen by then.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Looking good my friend. I agree with bsless, I want a fast forward button, I cant wait to smoke this. Blue dream is a favorite of mine and I'm starting to really like some of these kushes, have heard good things about the skywalker. 

The BD will definitely get up in that screen eventually. I duno if itll be there in a week, but after a month in flower... I wouldn't worry too much. 

How are your temps looking with tent sealed all day?

I can't wait to see these bitches flower. Time is going to fly by compared to the moonshine haze. Temps are at 86 with the tent sealed up, and 77-82 when it's unzipped. a little high but I can crank my fan up higher just don't want to listen to it yet, will def be worth doing so in flower. 

8. Wow, nice setup ya got man...

Just stole some ideas on how to make my screen soon lol. What kind of screen is it, like twine material?

9. Thanks man, it's actually a nylon rope I believe. I found it for pretty cheap at wolly world, it was suppose to be for catfish jug lining.

10. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

11. Filthy? Who you callin filthy you cross eyed honeydickin bastard?! I scrub with Dove, mofo.

On a side note, merry Christmas to you too my friend.

It's a personal Christmas tradition to watch all of the Home Alone movies.Hope everything was good on your side man. Just happy to be alive.

13. How that Kush looking my friend?

14. It's becoming a little monster. I am uploading pictures now. Update soon.

15. Damn thats a nice setup dude, lovin those clovers :D

16. Hope everyone had a stellar Christmas and looking forward to a kickass new year.

Flipping the lights on Thursday with the start of 2015.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks Poke! Just got back into town so I'll need to catch back up on some of your threads!

17. Looking great dude. Might start taking out some of that lower growth before the flip. Man I'm excited for this smoke. 

For sure, I snapped these right before I started trimming up the under growth.I took before and after pics and it's hard to tell a difference.