Great Saturday turned to shit as soon as I get to work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ptlarz, Nov 22, 2014.

1. So this morning I woke up and chilled with a friend for the hours before I had to work. We dabbed and smoked and then I went into work coming down off a great high. As soon as I get to work I see my boss who looks like absolute shit. He said he had a rough night last night and that he is pretty dead. Feeling symphathy for him and also wanting to let him check out my homegrown, I told him that I brought some bud for him to check out and also have my scale. We haven't gotten paid yet so I fronted him an eighth. He leaves and goes home and I settle into my shift. Upon looking at the schedule I see that next month we have a new person replacing the other guy who cooks with us.. I also see that I lose a shift.. Right now I'm getting 24 to 30 hrs a week. Once December hits I'll be getting 12-18 all because of this new guy. Now I really like how chill this job is but I need to have more hours a week than that. I'm considering finding a new job very soon

2. sucks man :/

sounds like a damn good job too .. boss is cool with you bringing some bud and scaling it out in the workplace lmao 

3. Yeah its so chill! This is really pissing me off about the new guy

4. Be mad at your place of employment not the new guy

Lol

It would suck for you guys to be mad at him or treat him like shit because management sucks

5. I just found out that this new guy coming in has known the owner for a while and probably also my boss. Definitely gonna find a new job

6. Offer your boss some free bud in exchange for keeping your hours. Lol or just look for a new job somewhere. Sorry about that man sounds like you work at a pretty chill place. You making minimum wage? Cause if you got a trader joes around you they pay a little more than minimum

7. Talk to your boss.Seems like yall are good with eachother.

8. I make like 10/hr which I love but yeah I'm going to try an talk to him

9. That's how the restaurant industry is man. You always have those couple of unreliable employees that make having a handful of full times impossible, because the unreliable fucks call in all the time. And when everyone is fully time, someone's getting overtime if you call in anyway. 

10. #10 CanIBeShaggy, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    Suck his dick for hours.. Oh wait.. thats only in th.. Okay nvm bro