Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Weed Grew more THC whilst in grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaames, Nov 22, 2014.

1. #1 Jaames, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    Haha this is the best day ever  :smoking:

Woke up knowing I had no weed and dealer was dry, and I then remembered that I had an old grinder in my bottom drawer

I open my drawer and there it is, my old 3pc chef mini aluminium grinder, i open it up hoping to maybe see a tiny 0.1 gram that i can maybe collect with some other scrapings, but i open the bottom compartment and long behold I had at least a 0.5 bowls worth left in the grinder

the strange thing is that it seems to have grown more thc its almost like a web of pure goodness

heres some pics of the dankness

i didnt even know this could happen haha must be rare, just piled it all into a bowl and smoked it all haha will update with results  :smoke:  :smoking:

2. #2 Wavy, Nov 22, 2014

i really hope you're a troll, you just smoked a bowl of weed and mold.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Sooo dank....

seriously though don't smoke that or you'll die

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey man I got a big jar of the same strain.  :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  5. let me know how much blood you cough up OP

• Like Like x 2
  6. Maybe now that some US states have made cannabis legal perhaps they should publish a user's guide and hand them out at dispensaries ? An owner's manual if you will ?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Those are some beautiful trichomes OP how did it smoke? Are you even alive anymore?

• Like Like x 2
  8. #8 Headphones, Nov 22, 2014
    I dont appreciate many Troll posts but this genuinely well set up and funny. So. Bravo.

Edit - That is not to to say im not disappointed about you letting that strawberry cough lookin, once-dank, bud getting old like that. I am. I am disappoint.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Wow OP. I'm so jealous of all that THC goodness that is totally not mold or anything like that. :bongin:

I can't wait to hear how wonderful it was to smoke all that! But since you are probably super mega stoned and definitely not throwing up or anything like that I will be patient and wait.

10. desperate times call for desperate measures

11. would the incineration process not destroy any bad juju you may get from the mould?

12. I like how you talk
    I don't think so. Ingesting mold in any way won't be good for you (excluding blue cheese and other edible forms). In the same way heating bud releases THC, heating mold probably releases certain elements of it.
    I don't know what I'm talking about, just speculating.

13. It's a lot better than eating it but still not 100% safe

14. Guys no troll posts seriously lol :bong: Seriously man that's mold and can kill you/make you pretty sick. If you are that desperate go for it, or find another dealer

Sent From my Bong Using Dank Ass Weed

15. Bro you have enough mold spores in there to start another civilization.

16. I just can't even right now -_-  :hide: