Telbels Garden of Paradise

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by telbel88, Nov 22, 2014.

1. All 3 of my axt pre flowered around day 10-15. Hope ur good tel.

2. Got any pics of your aliens in the first week of flower?

3. Day 10 got bit of leaf curling going on so raised light a lil but i also think they dry as soil is coming away from pot but they only 10 days will they be ok if i wait till the 14th day?

Attached Files:

4. Nope sorry bud just changed phone so have no pictures if i remember il get one of my axt that is just about to start flowering properly.

5. Water when you think they need it. Dont let them droop as that causes unwanted stress. Curl could be heat or low hum but a bit of curl has never bothered me tbh.

6. Well they aint drooping al still standing to attention lol.

7. Dec 1st whooop telbels doing decs today and i think is more excited then me kids lol

8. Here you go mate. This was taken today i think she looks a little sad but apart from that been great.

Attached Files:

9. Day 12 all 3 has hairs

10. hi telbel, stopped in to admire your journal. AxTs are coming along nicely.

11. good morning tel[​IMG] hairy beasts coming lol

12. Thanks guys they r doing lovely.day 13 today gonna take some proper photos tomoz when i give them their first feed.

Attached Files:

13. So day 14 and got the girls out for their first feeding here some natural light pics they r beautys

Attached Files:

14. Well i know this is a different plant but its still a pretty one lol

Attached Files:

15. Day 17 all looking happy and they enjoyed their feeding

Attached Files:

16. girls look happy, they are waiting for their Christmas too I guess[​IMG]

17. Morning all.my fellow growers

18. Ok got the room set pots filled n prepped. Just giving a day or two to adjust temps n make sure everything is working. Then it's bean time.

19. What ya popping babes.

Day 21 in the telbel house the axt just got some calmag epsoms and grow.first one very squat indica correct me if im wrong and two stretchy ones very sativa

Attached Files:

20. We will be dropping a quick one and a royal kush. Just dialing in my temps right now making sure the timer is set. So tomorrow or next day ill drop em.