Telbels Garden of Paradise

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by telbel88, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Ahh so they only got two weeks off wow so used to ours being from end july- begin sep.do u get many other breaks threw out the year?

2. And fuck me just re read that 6 kids woooah u r one busy....poor dude lol what the ages?ive got a 2,6 and 8 year old and hubby wants more but im happy to let my womb retire lol 2 boys r hard work so much energy and the 2 year old i swear so active his dangerous and fearless im 27 and feel 90 my 91 year old grandad still got more omph then i do lol.how many boys and girls u got or u one those that just produce boys or just girls?

3. 18 15 10 9 6 and 1 boys are so much easier than girls ive 4 boys 2 girls the boys keep u on yer toes for sure girls can get real bitchy lol

4. #1384 telbel88, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    Oh dnt get me wrong my daughter was a doddle at young age now she 8 going on 18 i wanna cuss her but boys being boys gives me heart failure...summink u men can deal with cos u r one so u still doing fearless shit which makes mums life a stress full.but the other way round that daddys stress more over their princesses which mums just tell em shut up and stop being a emosh biatch lol

5. Not looking forward to puberty and the teen stage in my house i mite go on a long holiday untill the get hold of their shit and inner peace is lil more balanced lol

6. Aha if only it wer that easy lol

7. Hey tel hows things going

8. Hey loki hun im good been really busy kids been on holiday a week tomoz and ive not had a chance to do feck all got family down atm but good.aint even set up my next grow yet best get my arse in gear lol telbel will be back up in the game again lol

9. Tell, whatcha doing fool? Lol, everything ok

10. Lol hey dude im ok dude still gotta get next lot started but honestly been so busy its mad i promise by the weekend ill be back up and running i promise.hope all my fellow subs are doing great thou😀

11. Good! I was hoping that you are ok 88, lol.. I hope you and your husband are good, can't wait to see what ya got going on in da garden fool!

12. Yeah all good hubbys off doing training atm kids r on holidays so been keeping them entertained so dont drive me crazy.4 pdxa gonna be going into soak tomoz or wednesday😀

13. vacation time for kids so nice[​IMG] morning Tel

14. Hey sara hope all is well😊

15. yeah all good tel, hope you too, enjoy life and growing, have fun with little adorable kiddo[​IMG]

16. Got 3 of them so always fun😊

17. Welll as promised my next lot of girls r on the go cracked em 2 days ago so any day now hopefully see some lil life popping up😊

18. Feel better now ive got my garden up and going now im following everything down to the T this time round no fuck ups all one strain and ive got all the nutes i need to be ready😀 roll on the next 10 weeks😄

19. Mornnning all😀😁 hows ppls summer hols going?