Telbels Garden of Paradise

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by telbel88, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Whoop whoop finally sitting my ass down.just quickly thou...boooo.hope alls enjoying their evenings

2. I'm back had a great time. I feel like mush. Now to catch up. 😊

3. Bought all these seeds for 95p so gonna be busy tomorrow.my potatos are sprouting and my apple tree is blossoming😀

Not just wicked weed im planning on getting for free.kids and hubby gonna love doing these off out shopping with hubby tomoz get more planters do garden right up.i know not weed related but tad excited😀 going all eco hippy lool

Attached Files:

4. Why so cheap!!! I spent just short of £80 on my seed is year!

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

5. Clearance lol ive got loads more.went out bought some planters we turned one of a wooden pallets we turning into a vertical flower bed 😀

6. Well gave all my girls a feed today so took some pics😊 1st lot is the wierd girl growing nicely so keeping her😀
    2nd n.l
    3rd diesil
    4th my pink lady.

Whoop whoop start of 4.20 starts tomoz meeting chef hyde park...cannot wait😀

Attached Files:

7. Already for hyde park today.happy sunday all

Attached Files:

8. All set up

Attached Files:

9. What a wicked day up hyde park such a shame missed chef😯 got some wicked goodies from today.looks like ill be doing some photos at some point

Attached Files:

10. What happened to chef? I know the plod were being a bit wankey.

11. Was so busy and stoned pretty much sat down after the goodies and got mashed.chefs phones been playing up but he was there😀

I have some Trainwreck seeds I'm dying to grow, nice score! Photo's aren't as exciting to grow as auto's, imo

13. Well my only experience was a male so not that exciting but waste not want not lol

Was it cold there? Looked like a lot of people were wearing coats. Already running my a/c almost 24/7 here

15. It was bit nippy today and tried to rain but not much

16. Did you go parliament today tel?

17. Oh deffo dude.

Na dan i didnt it was my eldest boys 6th birthday today

18. Havent you had like a shit ton of bdays lol

19. Yes and about 3more important ones to come lol