Telbels Garden of Paradise

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by telbel88, Nov 22, 2014.

1. You know how us women role 😉.

2. In style babes in style😉

3. My amnesia haze looking abit weird and taking her sweet ass time.any one with ammys look like this

Attached Files:

4. She's gonna be special.
    I'm keeping a keen eye on it, it's like bullseye for me "look what ya could of won" lol.

5. Lol im hoping she will come threw what ever she is doing healthy and start kicking out some new growth.ive had a nemo before but none this special looking

6. After she puts out some more leaves she will be fine im sure

7. Hopefully.im gonna give her two weeks if not pop the white widow.

8. Soil may have been a little hot but bet she ll be fine.

9. Soils not hot its pm with ewc.
    Think it had a issue coming out the shell so.maybe a lil damage from that in which case she sould be ok once the new leaves form

10. Ok cheers dude

11. Pink d x ammy 9days old

Diesel and N.L 8days old

Ammy 7days old

Seem to have issues with leaves curling up ive highered my light again and added a wet cloth in a dish hopefully will sort that out.growth spouting of every were thou.

Attached Files:

12. Took a few a nicer ones alot internode growth on the bigger girls as for ammy she just a freaky deaky

Attached Files:

13. Lovely tebel 😍👍

Sent from my lighter using
    Grasscity Forum

14. Cheers scronce.hope ur doing well😀

15. My very weird amnesia haze is looking weirder and weirder.not only did new growth come threw she also popped out another cotyledon.

Attached Files:

16. I would fuck them off and start some new ones tel. they are mutants lol. You got any more beans? i can send some if needed.
    Cjhef.

17. Na not of these.but the fugly right lol.been trying to give benefit of a doubt as last mutant we had was only one made it to harvest lol.just a lil worried if its popped another cotyledon its stressing out and could hermie.just hate waisting and destryoying a plant.lol