Mars hydro new led photo grow lets have some fun

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by loki125, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Popped a mothers milk last night

Popping a Sc xAmmy tonight

Then i gotta wait a week or 2 for my 4th seed i really wanna for it will be behind but thats the joys of having 2 tents it dont matter too much :).

2. Frosty as fuck

Attached Files:

3. Loki Loki Loki 😍😍😍 my god

Sent from my lighter using
    Grasscity Forum

4. Skywalker. 1427919950870.jpg

Cbd skunk needs proping up lol shes still gotv2 weeks left thats acording to dp... no amber 50% cloudy at best... 1427919989784.jpg

5. Blaclberry kush... kevie you need one best smelling purple ive had hands down
    My missus said she wants to eat it

Attached Files:

6. That last one I name floppsy

7. 71 day from flip

8. Flacid haha she was erect lol slowly goimg down ;)

9. It kinda cracks me up. Reminds me of saguaros cactus when they get goofy arms.

10. Nah not blue mystic sorry mate

11. Thank for the reply..the purple closeup looks amazing like a frosty mini-wheat

12. Dang look at that little bank pokesmot247! ! Anybody would bs e a hard time....lol

I git some dragons breath, from ocean grown, and a few others that's it...anybody ever hear of Loompa Farms ?? Well I have a few strains from them the yeti, which has b=n tested as high as 30%thc!! Go give them. A look!

13. Asmoking is the the right thread

And i believe tutakamun a
    Has once tested as high as 38% thc

And pineapple chunk gives a consisant 26-28%thc

14. But i find the terpene profile means just as much as the thc or cbd content

15. My mates strawberry plant I crossed my amnesia with was the tastiest plant I have smoked to date

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures