Mars hydro new led photo grow lets have some fun

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by loki125, Nov 22, 2014.

1. nuggets are the shit with sweet n sour

He posts on thedankden apparently.

3. New thread good luck,

Strawb cough

Master kush

Skywalker

All 3 legendary strains

Sent from my lighter using
    Grasscity Forum

4. As it should be 😁😁.

Since you doing photos check out growing with mr tights videos.. Quality info

Grasscity Forum

5. I follow Mr Tight religiously.
    Great grower, and he has the same love for RQS as I do :)

He's a massive fan of OG strains.
    Who isn't tho!

Chef.

6. Don't know who isn't a fan of OG lol but he's grown some sick plants, really nice set ups too that 4 plant flower tent is boss

Grasscity Forum

7. 4 plant... There is 8 in the flower tent now :)

Chef.

8. Awesome thread brother, can't wait.

You have amazing Auto grows man, can't wait for these

9. Subbed fairy grow mother. And deffo do a strawberry cough

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I defo subbed in mate, do you know how much the light will retail at and is it available yet?

Howard Marks: A dealer is really just someone who buys more dope than he can smoke. And I have to say, I'm ashamed, I tried to smoke it all. There was just too fuckin' much of it.

11. Subbed up dude :) Loki thought u said u had some strain hunters white strawberry skunk? U should try popping one of them, mine has just finished, lovely sweet tasting smoke it is and strong too

12. #56 Head Chef, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    Not sure if loki is about so I will answer.

This light hasn't long rolled off out of the factory and loki is testing then giving a review to sara on results and possible changes etc.

Then this light will get a name (sara is still looking so post your suggestions) and will get a price and more than likely roll off the production line to public early next year.

I'm sure @smokesara will drop by here Monday when her week starts or maybe even this weekend to clarify everything etc.

Chef.

13. Ah man that's so cool, how did Loki get to be able to do that? Just being an awesome gardener? ;) what would you say the best affordable one would be? £££? My generic one is good but I'd say I could get a better one at some point. Just don't know where to look, don't have ebay.

Howard Marks: A dealer is really just someone who buys more dope than he can smoke. And I have to say, I'm ashamed, I tried to smoke it all. There was just too fuckin' much of it.

14. If you go here http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289197-Top-Led-Grow-Light-Family. and speak to @smokesara she will be able to sort you out with prices and everything you want to know.

Currently at the moment the Mars II units are the best imo.
    If you kindly ask loki he will post some pics of his Mars II grows.

Sara picked loki because he is very active on the top led/Mars hydro thread (the link I posted) and extremely helpful over there.

I hope to try these lights aswell. Will defo be buying on when they hit the market.

Here the link to the website so you can get an idea of prices and unit specs etc.
    http://www.mars-hydro.com

If you decide to buy one go through sara here and mention me or loki sent you over and she will work out some sort of deal for Ya :)

Chef.

15. Oh cool thanks very much for the info brother... I'll have a butchers now. 😉 ah right I get you now, I've not been in the growing community very long.

16. Anything you want to know just ask :)
    Feel free to drop by my thread if you got any questions.

Any questions for the leds ask loki me or smokesara.
    We all are willing to help 👍

Good luck bro! Cya around.

Chef.