Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New zealand

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by milkman5, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Any stoners in Queenstown nz?

2. Hey man, I'm visiting Queenstown for a bit and finding it hard to find bud. Been to the skate park but it's only a small one and mainly kids skate there haha.

It'd be great if you can help a brother out :)
    If you can hook me up, I'll share some too man!

3. Visited Queenstown when I was younger. Aw man I'd love to go back, the mountains across the water look painted on, it's such a beautiful and laid back place

4. Bump ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 Tokewithscience, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
    None of the 7 other people in New Zealand have any bud?

Try hitting up the sheep, I guess.

6. Of course I have to be the first one to say the obvious and super redundant "grow your own bro." But it's true, take a little time and effort and you could set yourself up nice. Otherwise, just go to a big city and ask everyone you think might smokes and be genuine in your need of wanting help, usually a good stoner wants to help a fellow toker out if they're not sketched out by you and could trust you. Good luck.

7. My girlfriend killed my plants coz she reckoned I flirt to much. Was pretty gutted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Threw darts on a map once to see what places I should visit. The dart landed on NZ and made a giant hole. Did you feel that?

9. Get a less crazy girlfriend... And then grow your own.