3rd and 4th dwc white widow grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by twinn77, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Two weeks away from my 5th harvest and I'm as stoked as if it was MY FIRST grow. I went to 24 hours darkness the other grows, for this one I'm going 8 hours of light under a metal halide, we'll see how that develops more trichomes

2. Here some shots
    Grow number 6 is in day 2 of flower, updates soon

Attached Files:

3. Those are looking nice and fatt yes it deserved the double tt!

G

4. I think they are so much fatter because I lollipoped them. I have heavy colas with minimal popcorn. Trim should be about 60% less than last grow, soooo thankfull!

5. Yea it's pretty crazy how much those shity popcorn nugs take away from the rest. I can see a clear difference between your last harvest and these...nice job bro.

G

6. thanks...👍

7. Day 54 of flower: these girls are huge! Buds are too heavy for the branches, several flopping over. Did a res change today to phd water for my 10 day flush

Attached Files:

8. What you thinking about my 5 oz prediction now haha looks like might be even more than that, you think it's all the PK 13/14 besides lollipopping or did you veg these a little longer too?

G

9. jras2218, those girls were cloned at halftime of that shity super bowl they rooted 10 days later, and I chop next week, so that means about 6 weeks of veg give or take. I think the canna pk 13 14 made them swell and get heavy. One of my girls has completely flopped, that happened today in about 8 hours! So yeah, I'm hoping for more than 5+

10. Day 57 of flower. These girls have produced some amazing buds packed with resin and extremely heavy. Only 6 more days until I kill them

Attached Files:

11. In other news we are at the end of week one flower for grow #4. Big girls grew 2 inches last 24 hours, so 31 inches tall. Still 2 more weeks to stretch

Attached Files:

12. Nice them phat bitches have a gangsta lean huh, looks like some good weight twinn. As far as your 31" tall girls this is why I always do one more round of cropping between 1st-2nd week flower keep my tallest from stretching anymore. I wanna say that pineapple I did at 1 and 2 week mark just to counter the sativa genetics in her.

G

13. Not long to go before harvest! I saw some amber trichomes earlier. Gave the 4 girls a haircut earlier and lollipopped them. 4 new additions to the family also.

Attached Files:

14. Oh yea beautiful looking nug we know they are dense as fuck and again nice chunky frost, have you given more thought to bringing in another strain. I know you mentioned you were thinking about bb #3, you have wonderful looking plants and I don't know about you but people who have tried my WW are always waiting for next batch. It's always nice to have other flavors to appease the pallet and nice rotation. Personally I'm aiming for 4 some of my favorite herb right now I know for fact WW and Pineapple Express (PE) are staying this black diesel and cheeses candy should be done within 2-3 weeks tops and I'll be able to see if one makes the grade, then I'm popping my tutankhamon and keeping one of those for sure grew it in the past and fucking loved it haha. Don't mean to ramble just curious since seems you have your WW down pat.

G

15. I am gonna try something new....I just keep changing my mind. What seed bank do you use? I tried mjseed from Canada but their stealth is very high and strains are limited

16. I use attitude seeds I've heard some complaints here and there but personally both times I've ordered I've received all items with freebies of course but I always opt in on any kind of stealth delivery. Also every time I ordered they came in original packaging from original seed bank. They have a giant selection too which is nice maybe a little pricey but I think it's comparable to others.

G

17. How things going twinn you give them bitches the axe yet. They were looking mighty fine, I'm curious on how this batch weighs out.

G

18. well I did kill them, last plant still has a few nugs on her, I'll finish tomorrow. Fuckin work interferes with harvesting pot. I should have dry numbers in a week. I got a shit load of hash and butter material

19. Sweet, yea I understand interference, I'm a stay at home dad now so it's not work it's all the shit in between like today was spent taking half my engine apart to change a starter cause toyota thought nestled in the engine block underneath the intake manifold is a great spot for one haha sorry don't mean to ramble just been one of those days. How did you turn out over all tho same ol fat dense ass nugs with chunky frost?

G

20. I am super stoked to hear what your final weight is. I am in the middle of a WW grow myself, my very first plant and she's growing beautifully. Don't know to much about the pruning/cropping thing, so I have just left her the way nature made her, but did clone her right before putting her into flowering. She is about two weeks into flowering. I just moved her to big tub, I felt her roots were being crammed too close in the 5 gal bucket. I am still learning and glad I came across your journal. Your plants kick ass.

Attached Files: