3rd and 4th dwc white widow grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by twinn77, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Very nice grow excited to see the end results

G

2. Day 54 of flower. Temps 71 degrees humidity high as fuck 61%. Ph 5.9 ppm 357. Plants been in total darkness for 3 days 8 days left until I kill my girlz. They are super sugary.

Attached Files:

3. My other 3 girlz are coming along nicely, 8 more days and they'll be going into flower

Attached Files:

4. Day 56! 1 more week till I chop! Just changed out reservoirs final flush has arrived! I got some huge buds on these girls! They are beautiful and loving the final 2 weeks without light! Really packing on the resin!

Attached Files:

5. Huge plants man. Very impressed. There perfect. Congrats my friend!

*Check out my First time grower CFL Closet journal!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1332939-Very-New-Grower-With-Some-Little-Girls *

6. Somebodies getting ready for a sticky session aka chop time haha, looking good be sure to throw up a pic or two before you dry.

G

7. Harvest day has arrived! My smallest is done, just got some popcorn on the bottom for my hash pile.

Attached Files:

8. Looks nice and frosty twin nice job, I was curious on how your yield was being that I'm switching to smaller plants that seem around your size, off the one I was growing I ended up with 9.1 oz's, here is the new girl I have which seem pretty close to what you have ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422240607.165176.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422240624.431332.jpg

G

9. well I didn't weigh anything wet. I was way too tired! It took 2 days to cut, trim, and manicure! They are now in drying boxes! Some huge donkey dicks! That plant you got there is quite beautiful.

10. Here's some pics of harvest and my 3 new plants day 1 of flower

Attached Files:

11. That's 4 big boxes full of great pot! I got 335 grams of sugar leaves and popcorn buds for some hash!☺

12. Final yield dry 12.5 ounces! I will be lollipoping the 3 girls in flower now just getting big pinecone nugs, no more popcorn.

13. I did pull 1000 grams wet

14. 12.5 for the three not bad at all that's kind of what I was figuring was 4-5 per plant, yea I always defoliate anything that doesn't receive good light popcorn is good for watching a movie not harvesting haha. All in all nice grow twinn

G

15. thanks man everything is in jars now!
    Here it is

Attached Files:

16. Hey twin figure I throw you a shot of my ww and of a Pineapple Express cooler temps so that why the purple usually bright green
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423345719.336997.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423345740.420318.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423345758.120409.jpg

G

17. Currently it is my favorite smoke I absolutely love the effects, best way I can describe it is a very pleasant high, energetic functioning but gets you blasted. Anyway if your looking for some I got strain through g13 labs and yields are about double the widow, is sativa dominate too but with a shorter flower time so works nice with super crop and I'm trying to see if I get a monster top clone out of it only did one for experiences as I have other regular clones that just rooted. Here is a shot of her at day 24 flower ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423360076.635653.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423360108.285933.jpg

G

18. I have convinced a friend local grower to add to his garden now it's all he grows haha anyway thought you might enjoy/be interested

G