3rd and 4th dwc white widow grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by twinn77, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Day 14 of flower: 73 degrees rh 60% ph holding steady 5.8. Ppm went up to1467. Will add water to drop them about 100

2. Not gonna add water

3. Looking good so far nice and bushy how far away is your light, I'm sure you'll get more comments once the money shots start coming in.

G

4. yo dude nice plants the lights are yellow and don't allow you to take a photo that does those beauties justice, they look awesome

5. thanks jras. Light is about 2 feet away.

6. thanks bluebudz, I try to adjust the white balance in the camera to get the yellow out; obviously not working

7. Day 15 of flower, did res change set ppm to 1247

8. Buds forming nicely

Attached Files:

9. Day 18 of flower, all numbers good. Added liquid koolbloom and floralicius plus

Attached Files:

10. Nice setup man.. it's similar to one I'm planning to run in a few months. Subbed

11. then I'll have a good grow! I'm pumpin!

12. Day 19 of flower, everything completely dialed in!

Attached Files:

13. Did a little defoliation to open the girls up.

Attached Files:

14. #34 twinn77, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    Day 20 of flower. All numbers good. Took off a few more leaves. 1418529638099.jpg that's what monster cropping does 1418529710448.jpg these nugs are going to be super dense.

Attached Files:

15. Day 21 flower. All numbers are good. Added liquid koolbloom and h2o. Buds really taking off, no sign of any nutes burn.

Attached Files:

16. I think I found an online grow partner! Challenge me, I'll come right back!