Marijuana and sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by matt193, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I got this happening to me every time I smoke: I get a fkin hard boner. and that's all I can think about while being high (especially if I haven't had sex/masturbated in a while), then when I get to bed with my girl everything is better, like I feel more excited, more powerful, and it takes longer to ejaculate....so overall it's great. 

I was wondering if anyone else here experiences the same? cuz when I say this to my friends its like some of them agree , others don't at all.

(also I'd like to mention the Joint->jerk combo before going to bed, its like all my energies got drained out from my body, and im ready to zZZZZ)

2. Oh yeah, that happens all the time. Let's masturbate on cam for eachother!

3. Fucking while high is one of the best things you can do on this planet.

4. High = Horny basically.

5. I always get horny when I'm baked

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Nailed it

7. I discovered early on that there is a point where I get high enough that all I want is to lay back and surrender my body, lol. think it may be a lil strain-related since I hear Blue Dream is an amazing female aphrodisiac but other strains sometimes make me just want a bag of Doritos and cartoons...

getting the field plowed high off my ass though...mmm ;)

8. Lol to me, sex feels a hundred times better high. You just focus a lot more on the feeling than anything else

9. haha cool I feel like I'm not alone :D

10. I like sex all the time. High or not.

:D

11. mary jane is a sexy bitch