Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to edibles and concentrates whats the best?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by #watercharges, Nov 21, 2014.

1. I just made some cannabutter and I made a batch of snickerdoodle cookies! They work great and taste amazing! New to all this also. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Im going to try cookies and brownies with a cuppa tea my first harvest:)

3. #5 mrsilly, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    Make sure you decarb your bud first. Grind it seal it in aluminum foil pouch. 20 min @ 220. Make coconut oil with your decarbed bud.

Herb and oil in covered Pyrex. 45-50min @ 220.
    Let cool then freeze with material over night. Defrost then 2cd cook in oven add lethicin. 45-50 min @ 220 cool strain and use in any recipe that calls for butter or oil

I like 1 oz to 1 cup works great. Doseing as follows

What you would smoke in one session. So if your usual sesh is with 1/4 g that would be how much you should eat. If you smoke 1g eat that.

We use brownies cookies cakes I will use box brownies for example. Takes 1/4 cup of oil

1/4 cup of medicated oil=7 grams tray of brownies cut into 14 pieces = 1/2 gram per brownie. Standard dispensary dose is .20 so you could say brownies made at this strength are 2way. Unless you know the % of THC in your product before processing you can not reliably say how many MG there is per serving. Our Pt's understand the above explanation fine. I guarantee the above recipe. Based completely on BKS tech stickied at the top of the ediable section. If you have the time and read her tech she goes into every aspect of why and how. I have read this through many times and feel I have a complete understanding of what needs to happen. This is the condensed version.

Happy Mediables!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Look at the "sticky" threads at the top of the Edibles forum, they are stickied for a reason (because they are the best).

Most important advice I can give you is to measure everything and make a big batch at once, so that you can accurately gauge your dosage while you are experimenting with your tolerance. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. i will def be reading this now:) thanks! I usually smoke in a joint .5 but for the past few weeks I've been putting less weed in my joints just because I don't have much money to buy bud but I usually smoke 3-4g a day I'm not a new smoker I've been smoking a few years now but I've heard edibles are a different buzz?:) I'd like to make the cannabutter or oil I'm going to take your advice:) ill read as much as I can until I feel comfortable to make them I don't wanna ruin it:) I'm never liked coconut it's one of the only things I won't touch lol:)

My first official grow all advice welcome:) http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1335682-my-first-official-grow.html

• Like Like x 1
  6. thanks man!:) good tip!:)

My first official grow all advice welcome:) http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1335682-my-first-official-grow.html