Gas mask given a second chance

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by MadamGanja, Nov 21, 2014.

1. It is now a bong instead of a pipe. Water tight, complete with slide and all :)

Attached Files:

2. #22 Fire Kush, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    That looks awesome! What is that string or rope you have around the base?

3. what did you use to make it water tight? I wanna do that with mine, just lost 2 bongs on St Pattys day 😭😭

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The cap I took of a tube that cross stitch fabric comes in fit perfectly on the open bottom. I taped around it with electrical tape. I bought a metal slide with a screw off metal slide and glued the slide into the hole (so I could still take the bowl off).

5. You see me I like to wrap rubber bands around things
    20150424_182728.jpg
    That's my Pax. I like colorful things

For reference here is what Pax should look like
    [​IMG]

Also, your twin?
    girls_with_weed_46.jpg

6. Haha. I don't have dreads, I love my hair too much. And mines longer. But I'm pretty sure I outweigh this girl and I know I out boob her. Lol.

7. If her dreads were down I would say her hair goes just past her butt maybe a little longer.

8. Im pretty sure it was Jesus who said it is not the size of the breasts but how you use it that counts.

I learned a similar lesson while cock fighting in Mexico or as its known in some regions: penis fencing.
    Long hair is the best.

9. never tried one of those but dont u get smoke in your face? or is there a mouthpiece?

10. My hair goes halfway down my butt when I put it back but not nearly as long in front because of my chest. My goal is to have it to my hips in front. And the smoke covers your whole face, no real mouthpiece.

11. You cant tell in my pic but even though ive been growing my hair for about three years now it has only gotten about to where my chin is in length if you straighten it out.

This is my goal
    [​IMG]

butt, hair, chest, hips

hot

13. Lol. My thoughts but I decided to be less creepy and go for the hair joke haha

14. It looks cool, I always found mask to look cheap and unhealthy.

Though it looks like you were expressing some creativity which is great! and never something to knock.

15. Hahaha. Nice. This pic was from the the fall. It longer when it's straighter and it's grown a few inches since this pic. Almost to my goal! Want it that long when I wear my natural curls.

Attached Files:

So we have the hair and the chest. All we need is the butt and hips and we might have a whole person lol

17. Creativity is my thing:) I'm a liscensed tattoo artist and body piercer. I personalize everything lol
    Nice try. Lol.

18. I should personalize my gas mask.

19. #40 Nerd139, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    As my master Yoda once told me: Do or do not. There is no try.
    [​IMG]

Make that shit glow
    [​IMG]

Source: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Bioenhancer-Cyberpunk-LED-gas-mask-341587696

[​IMG]

Source(same guy): http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Aperture-Science-Portal-Gun-Gas-Mask-Mk-IV-459974364

Imagine putting a bong into that slot