One night stands advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by m18, Nov 21, 2014.

1. I don't have a lot of experience having sex and none with one night stands. Never really been the type of guy but now in college I'm having some opportunities present themselves that I need to capitilze on. Just would like to know the basics and what the girls expect progression wise. Anything u can give me would help, position wise, progression, what to do/ not to do. Kind of embarrasing asking this but fuck it help a blade out. Expecting some of usual fuckery of GC but any real responses appreciated.

2. always use protection.. and don't fall in love.

once that shit happens, it's over.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Haha I know the basic shit, haven't been in love yet though

4. don't call them back.. ever.

5. If you get lonely after every one night stand then you're probably better off with a girlfriend.

Not everyone is built for the player lifestyle. Be honest with yourself.

• Like Like x 3
  6. #6 Jay-T, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    This is where I come in..

...okay, so I got nothing whatevs

Be good@controlling your feelings op.

7. Best advice is to not suck and leave a good impression so maybe they'll call you again.

8. Don't cum until she does.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Don't do as I did. 

10. Best done in a safe place, like a motel

If the sex was great, tell her that

then SUGGEST doing it again SOME TIME

11. smash n dash.. pretty simple really!

BEST....ADVICE....EVER  :laughing:  Seriously though...one night stands can be harder if you haven't been in love and had your heart broken before (at least that was the case for me). It all comes with experience and age. The more one night stands you have, the more comfortable you become in the situation. Also, no means no...wear a rubber...be 100% sure she's legal...dont fall in love...and let her txt/call u back first...once u hit she's just a booty call at that point  :bongin:

13. It's a one night stand, you have the opportunity to do the weirdest stuff you've been wanting to try, but haven't. Fuck it, she won't be calling you back anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fuck her right in the pussy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Never spend the night.

Don't make the girl feel like you're using her (or I guess I should say, don't use people) but in my book sleeping over is a big no no if you want to continue to have casual sex.