Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

We were seeking them recently They are found

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Nov 20, 2014.

1. In case you haven't seen it yet.
    I believe it was Mike(insert number here) that was looking for pot smoking grannys.
    I give you....
    The pot smoking grandma's.
    (Their first time.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nenE0YxBl80

2. We should take a vote on which granny we would consider having nasty, dirty sex with.

3. #4 NGP, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014

pink on the right is still hot.

Also, this is the 'extended cut' which is twice as long as the one posted by OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBAZJ4lF0U&spfreload=10

You guys are freeeaaakkkkyyyyy

5. "I didn't know you could use all of your hands."
    Kills me. :laughing:

6. fuck a vote screw em all they earned it with years of devoted service to their families!

7. Yes but a gentleman would get them stoned first!?!

8. I'll take the one in the middle, the shorter the better.

9. If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a slide on that bong? None of them removed it when they hit it.

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come, you will see our return to the land of the free!🎶

10. quit changing the subject...

.... I thought this was a thread sexing granny's!

11. The subject of this forum is weed, not fucking old nasty bags of dust, you sick fuck.

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come, you will see our return to the land of the free!🎶

12. Love this cats lack of a sense of humor
    Some folks take life too seriously :(

13. Mellow out,man. Its just a joke. No need for name calling.

14. You Were born in 1991 The fuck are you even doing in season'd tokers! Go Smoke more leaves fool

15. . That's what they do in high school and college bro

All 3?  They each look fun in their own way.

Dope grannies right thurrrrrr.  I'd love to toke with them........ and maybe more.

17. As was my post.

18. ^LMAO^

19. This xvideo made me agitated because they did not properly use the bong lmao

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app