Vaporbonging glass questions.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by otroo, Nov 20, 2014.

1. I'm guessing you didn't look up the definition of a fact so Ill help you out.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fact

2. Ok... the fuck..

I take a .5 hit outta my ssv.
    I take a .5 hit outta my ssv attached to my bong.

How am I going to get higher if it's attached to the bong?

If anything attaching a vape to a bong is just a waste of tubing.

But what do I know, I prefer combustion.

3. #23 Mr Horsepower, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    Running your vape through water is just like smoking a joint vs smoking a bong. Both get you high, but one does it much faster, and makes the high much more intense imo, than the other. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

4. you are going to get higher because vaping through water creates a substantially larger amount of vapor then simply vaping dry. It's not hard to understand..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Some vapes don't require any tubing (Like the LSV) and if I hit .5 out of my LSV, and then do .5 vapor bonging, I will definitely be more stoned, quicker and more comfortably with vaporbonging... The amount it cools the vapor down alone makes it so you can hold the hits longer and take bigger hits (which helps get you more stoned)

And since you prefer combustion, if you smoke .5 out of a bowl or .5 out of a bong do you get the same high? I guess not, because .5 out of a bong will get me more stoned then .5 from a bowl or joint every time :bongin:

6. #26 wumboshouse, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    no. Taking raw vapor and forcing it through a variety of barriers (the water) makes it bound to lose THC. It's more "intense" to you because you can smoke more at a time. The only advantage to this "bongvaping" is being able to get high quicker.
    And P.S. Joints don't get you as high as a bong because think about it, they're constantly burning. That's a variety of THC and chlorophyll (plant material) going up in smoke of the end off that joint.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. As has been stated in this thread multiple times, there are multiple benefits to vaporbonging, one HUGE one being how much smoother the hits are through a bong which lets you hold the vapor longer (which can be absorbed longer than the 3 seconds for smoke) so it can definitely get you higher.... And forget the joint example, compare smoking a bowl to smoking a bong, the bong is going to get you higher. Every time.

8. Yeah because of that infinitesimal percentage of thc that the water can absorb makes a difference... 

Does a pipe get you as high as a bong? No...

9. You my friend are a lost cause. I agree with jeezy that the bowl comparison is better than the joint comparison. Let's just agree to disagree.

10. Much like smoking, when vaping through water bigger hits can be taken. For some this gives better results. No ones trying to sell you anything its just a better experience.

11. #31 wumboshouse, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Let me start off by saying vapor doesn't expand like smoke does, smoke is more dense.
    Concentrates like wax and hash expand more than weed. Bongs take up a lot more volume for expansion to take place. Pipes don't allow as much.
    -waiting for 3 replies to tell me i'm because of this and because of that
    vaporbonging simply just isn't logical

12. http://science.howstuffworks.com/dictionary/physics-terms/expansion-info.htm

I'm fairly certain any matter in a gaseous state can expand or contact based off of many things to complex for you. However seeing that smoke is actually solid floating in air, such is called a colloid mixture. Seeing that vapor is water vapor in air, it would be technically a water solution. Therefore based on the abundance of air, and lack of liquid water, yes vapor is able to expand or contract. 

13. #33 wumboshouse, Nov 26, 2014
    I edited my post man before you posted, I did a little bit of research.
    but anyways, you can't compare a bong to joint, then compare bong to pipe and use that example just because you like it. This is bong to vape, not the same thing. It just doesn't seem logical processing this within my head, I don't see why it would be logical in the first place. You get higher quicker. That's it. No, you don't get higher. That's what I'm trying to say, I'm sick of being branched off into different arguments because of people trying to prove a point. Just let me prove mine. There's no way it can get you higher, you only lose THC in the process, unless some wizard wants to tell me that you actually gain it.

14. #34 Everythingshazy, Nov 26, 2014
    The water CANNOT make the weed stronger, however, it usually lets you take bigger hits, and hold them longer, which will make you higher faster, or at least more comfortably (for most people).

That's like saying if you run a dollar through the washer, it'll turn into a ten. The only vapor that'll get you high comes off the product, anything else is just water.

And you are all over the place, but I'll try and reply.
    Yes if you take one hit straight, and then one with a bong, yes the second one will get you higher, because it's your second hit.

Never has my vape put out vapor/smoke that needed to be cooled down, or anywhere near uncomfy.

Thirdly, are you asking me a question or trying to answer yourself? My answer is yes, I get the same "high" no matter how I intake.

16. Wow your post shows just how little you know about what is going on here.

17. Y U NO GET IT¿ THC = NOT water soluble. People aren't actually branching into too many thoughts here. Generalizing here- 1-water makes it smoother-like a bong- allowing you to inhale more vapor-like a bong. 2-You have no understanding of general physics or have never used a vaporbong. 
    Actually comparing a bong to a pipe or a pipe to a joint is a good thing. It means you have an opinion, or possibly experience, although that seems like a stretch.

18. Im not a scientist, but i do know that if you take in more of the same chemical at the same time, your body has less time to filter it, so more of it is left in your body for longer.

Ya know... like how drinking 5 shots back to back gets you significantly drunker than 5 shots spaced out. Combine this with the fact that youre able to hold the vapor in your lungs longer because it is more comfortable, AND that youre able to pull in more of it due to this comfort.

TLDR; Im gonna get higher faster, but im ALSO getting higher in general because of the increased exposure coupled with the limited time i gave my body to filter it.

19. One other thing to mention.   When vapor bonging with hot water, you're adding a lot of warm moisture to the vapor which allows your lungs to more efficiently process what you are inhaling.   With smoke, the primary reason to run it through water is to cool the smoke.  With vapor, the primary reason to run it through water is to moisturize it.

But don't take my word for it.    Try vapor bonging some good bud through very warm water and report back your findings.   

20. #40 wumboshouse, Nov 26, 2014
    abort thread :(
    opinions are biased.
    can't keep up with 4-5 people.