Pi Drunk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bobhasbitchtits, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Let's see...off the top of my head....3.1415926...thats as far as I can go I'm pretty sure it's correct up until the 9.

2. Mile of Pi - Numberphile: http://youtu.be/0r3cEKZiLmg

3. Fuck. Your lucky you werent dead. Thats like white girl wasted status.

I blew a .137 for a dui last december. Im still paying for that one.

Fuck the police.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Apparently I was able to walk out of the apartment complex, down the stairs, and to the police car without help. I don't know how. The only bit I fucked up on was the fact that I was wearing a pair of shoes that I didn't wear often, and when the cops asked me what kind of shoes I had, I kept saying blue and black vans because those were what I always wore, so I had to walk to the car without shoes on, wearing boxers, and a too big shirt in the ghetto lol. I wasn't even hungover the next day and I didn't throw up once. That was the night I learned that vodka was my liquor of choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. my boss's offspring (rather not say gender, I am that paranoid lol) is like the head lieutenant at my university 

We always have conversations about Seinfeld (THE UKRAINE IS WEAK......HOW ABOUT I SMASH YOUR LITTLE GAMEBOARD), working out, and sports...gotta say this person is a pretty cool guy. even let me sit in the drivers seat of the new Interceptor fleet they just got, topspeed of like 220mph :metal:

Sounds like you need to slow down.

7. It was an isolated incident :p I just got carried away after a bad break up.

8. Mine wasn't about being drunk but more about "kidnapping". This was when I was a sophomore in Highschool and I was chilling with one of my friends that was a girl and we were sitting in front of a gas station bathroom in my car cause she had to use the bathroom.

Well after she was done using the bathroom we were just chilling in my car and talking( now I know you don't sit in your car for a while chilling in front of a gas station bathroom) when all of a sudden a cop pulls up behind us. They tell me to get out the car and they searched me but told my friend to stay in the car. The cop who searched me was asking me the usual bs questions while another cop was talking to my friend in my car.

After everything they let me go and when I went back into my car, my friend asked me if they thought I had kidnapped her and I was like wtf no and she tells me that the other cop was asking her if she was being detained by me and if she was ok. I don't understand how I would kidnap someone and then just chill by a gas station sitting in my car. I got lucky as hell though cause I didn't have a license or a permit lol but I told them I had just gotten my permit so it was good they didn't go into that a lot.

9. Pretty sure they need your legal guardians consent to give you a breath test. That's how it is where I'm from. Were you acting drunk when you were stopped?

10. Haha that's awesome. I probably would have wound up naked in a ditch with some hobo sexually molesting me.

And ya. Vodka is the best. Gets the job done and has a minimal hangover.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. "Sir can you please step out of the vehicle"
    *slowly* "This is all a misunderstanding, officer. I'm only relatively drunk"

12. Case closed.

13. Hercules Hercules hercules

14. ...I think I love you.

15. [​IMG]

16. 😂

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #37 Squirt, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    I had a pretty funny police encounter once. It didn't include drugs or alcohol but there was this one super chill cop that was once posted at my old middle school for Election Day to make sure no one got kidnapped or whatever and he just spent the whole time chilling with kids. So me and my friends are hanging outside 7:11 waiting to meet some people at like 10:30 pm looking all sketchy when super chill cop pulls up and gets out to see what we're all about. So he just talks to us for a little and is like so where's the party at and we point to one of my friends and say his house. And then he asks what kinda drinks we're gonna have and me being the dumbass/smartass I am says, "the really alcoholic kind." Keep in mind I'm 14 at the time a half hour out from curfew. So he just states at me for a sec and then is like, "that's my favorite kind of drink!" and then leaves. What a guy

18. .314 idk if I believe that. I've done 15 shots in 15 minutes, blacked out, and pissed myself and I doubt I was even at a .314.
    But if that's true I salute you.